Freedom

DARK RIDER'S POV.
I fly to the trainig field, and place the chest in the grass near Apollo.
I take the keys from Luna, and approach the chest. 0
Pulses of energy shoot to me as I struggle to stay standing. Bold images of someone's memories flash in front of me as the chest unlocks.
I stumble back. The chest is vibrating, and I'm stretched out in the black grass.
I flick the lid open with wind. A black cloud races to Max.
Luna cries to Apollo, "Keep her steady!"
Apollo seems suprised and confused.
He rushes up to me as a wave of pain hits.
My vision fades and sharpens. It contorts and twirls images to unusual shapes.
My heart races, my mind spins, and my paws sweat. What's happening to me?
Suddenly, a large wave of pain attacks me, and I black out to Apollo standing with his paws on my shoulders.....

5 minutes later... same pov.
Ow.
I stand up, and my head spins. I notice Apollo lying unconscious in the grass, and Luna laying on Max.
I sneak to Apollo, and pour water onto his face.
He sputers and screams as his face is covered in sea water.
I burst out laughing as Apollo stands up.
A shimmer coats the air, and a stranger is in front of me. He has red feathery wings, and a smile I've seen somewhere else.
Then it clicks. Apollo?
I turn into human form, and stand up from a crouch.
He smiles at me, and whispers, "Hunter was never in Russia. That was me on a mission for my master. Shinely mistaked me for a legend wolf."
I stare at him with awe. How many are there? Now there's eight!
I smile, and look at Max. His fur has a dark purple shimmer around it, like glitter.
Then he stands up. I can't help but stare. He seems so fragile. His ribs are visible, from the corruption poisoning. It causes flu like symptoms, such as diarrhea, vomiting, sore muscles, ect.
He stumbles, but his dragon catches him.
He pats her, and looks around.
He asks with a rasy voice, "Whhhh...... whhheeerrree am... am I?"
I reply, "TADRE. You were taken control of by one of our enemies and  corrupted. This is what's left."
He sits down, head in his paws.
He simply sits there for a while. Then he thrusts out his wrists.
I ask, "What are you doing?"
He growls, "Do it. Please. There's a room in those stables. It's what they used last time."
I ask, incredulous, "Last time?"
He nods.
He whispers, "This happened twice, but I did a better job of distroying my life this  time."
I push his wrist away, and help him up. He smiles, but seems upset.
Apollo charges up to him, wings fanned. Don't do that, Apollo. You'll loose that challenge.
He snarls, "Look what you did! All that you distroyed! Dark Rider is too gentle with you, I see that now. She spared you and your pack. You will be in the round room soon, don't you worry."
Max, being Max, takes great offense to this.
He growls, turning back to natural form. He pounces on Apollo, and soon it's over. Max is swishing his tail, head high.