Back @ TADRE

3rd person
Back at TADRE, all the legends have thier powers except Dark Rider and Hunter.
They're approaching the defense tower that houses Hunter's powers.
Dark Rider's paw opens the door, and they all bolt in.
Excitement echoes off them as they run up the tower stairs. The white chest bounces as Dark Rider spots it.
She grabs her key, and unlocks the chest. The lid flies open, and a puff of blue smoke rushes out. Dark Rider and her friends rush out of the tower, eager to finish the task.

Dark Rider calls, "Almost done! Just one more left!"
Cheers echo from the legends, except Alpha.
Suddenly noticing his absence, Phionex asks, "Where's Alpha?"
Everybody stops. They get a sinking feeling that he took off.
Dark Rider calls, "Let's finish this off, then go after him. He probably is sleeping in the woods."
They all rush to the north east defense tower.
The door flies open, and they rush through the tower. They reach the top floor, and stop.
They scream in frustration.
They look at the map, and it says it would be there.
Dark Rider finds a trap door, and opens it.
Pure darkness flows from it. They all jump down the shaft, confident that it'd be safe..... but is there such a thing as being over confident?