HUNTER'S POV.

NOOO!
I scream and claw to escape Luna. Noooo!
Luna warbles and strains to hang on, and Rouge is in front, pushing me towards Luna. This is torture.
Dark Rider is falling helplessly towards the ground.
The story of The Mega Seven can't end here. It just... I just.., no.
I manage to break free, and fly up to Dark Rider. Her wings are locked, preventing anything from saving her.
I fan my wings, then they lock. I catch Dark Rider, but soon my wings give out.
I tap her mind. It has Max inside, so I pull Max off of her, and into my mind..., not my best plan, but... whatever. I unfold Dark Rider's wings, and let her go. She glides into a clearing, and is caught by a distraught Luna. Saber warbles her concern from the ground. As I plummet, I push Max away best I can. My vision blurs as he almost takes total contol. I see the outline of a tree. I unsheath my claws, and hook them into a it. I sit there until I black out.
????? Amount of time later

Huh? A blurry black shape is in front of me.
It screams, "Why the.."
Then my ears stop picking sound up for a while...,
Then it finishes, "Would you do that? Never do that to me again!"
I squint to see it clearly.
I ask, "Who/what are you?"
It chokes on a sob. A blurry red shape comes in, and pulls the black shape away from me.
I call, "Dkjrhrhu?"
The shapes stare at me. I stare back. The black shape seems to be shaking. Snif. Snif snif.
I try to focus myself on the shape, but nothing happens. Ching. Ching.
I look down, or what I believe is down. Gray shapes are on black shapes, and the gray shapes feel cold and hard. I growl, and shake back and forth. What happened to me? Where am I? What am I? Wolf? Were cat? Night Terror? Why am I here? Who were those shaking shapes? Am I imagining this? Is this a bad situation or a good one? Somebody really needs to save me here!
"One Call Away" by Charlie Puth crackles into my ears from a radio somewhere in the room.
A simple tapping in my mind draws me away from my mindless blabber in my head.
I ask  the tap, "Who are you?"
They reply sheepishly , "May I enter?"
I think about it, and nod. A gentle presence fills my mind.
It seems to be content to sit there. I calm down slowly.
I ask, "Who are you?"
It replies, calmly, "The one you saved."
I smiles, and whisper, "Hi, Dark Rider. How are you?"
She smiles through our little link, and replies, "Fine. How are you?"
I reply, wary, "...Not so sure on that one. I just woke up, and everything is blurry... and there's gray shapes over a set of black shapes that are conected to me somehow...these shapes visited me and one was mad.... and this makes no sense anymore."
Dark Rider sighs, "You're doing good for just being uncorrupted, thanks to some of Derby's mad skills."
I cry out, "WHEN DID DERBY GET HERE?"
She laughs, "What do you mean? He never left. You never left."
I scream, causing it to echo through to her. The link breaks, and I black out again......

A/N What do you think happens next? Was that a dream? Was all of the past two books and this book a dream? Or is this a new reality... and Hunter missed the adventure to save it?  Find out in my next update... maybe...
MWWAAAAHHHHAAAHAHAHHAAA! 😈