Seek and you will find

Apollo POV.
Arc? Arrrccc?
No answer.
Ember is also gone. The castle is empty.
A note is on the door.
It reads: Good luck on your adventure. I will miss you all. I have Wave and everybody from the castle with me, minus the legends. You'll understand why I left them with you later. We may never meet again, I'm unsure at his point. Apollo, after the tides are solid in one direction, you must either stay at TADRE or blow the horn six times so we can come for you. If TADRE is saved, you're ordered to stay there. You are relieved of your loyalties and duties, by the way.
Goodbye,
Arc and Ember

I sigh, and look at Dark Rider.
She points to the black star on her map.
She says, "We get this one first.... or all our work will be for nothing."
I look at the map again, and sigh.
I reply, "So we're going to the 'Plasma & Air Classrooms and Stables'?"
She nods.

We leave a note for any legend who came around while we're freeing powers.
It reads: We're @ TADRE. Join us when you're well enough to do so.
Signed,
Dark Rider & Apollo.

We set off at a fast pace towards TADRE.
I ask, "How far is it from here?"
She growls, "Day, day and a half?"
I sigh. My wings pump and freeze to catch the updraft. My dragon offers me a lift, but I say she needs to rest. I also tell her that we're going to need her help tomorrow.
She sighs, and shuffles her wings on my arm.
I pump my wings faster to keep up with Dark Rider. Her black wings are strong and quick, while mine aren't as strong.
I pump and strain. My heart races. Dark Rider flys faster. I flap and pump. Soon I find an updraft, and catch up. Dark Rider flys faster. Sand kicks up in our wake, making the illusion of one being racing across the sand.
Swwwwooooooosssshhhh.
The sand seems endless. The yellowish orange mounds add definition to the sea of yellow. The sand sprays like water when my paws brush it. I run, and take off again. My wings lock, and I face plant. Dark Rider wheels around, and examines them.
She sighs, "Max is in such a state that he mistakes you for me. Luckily we're wearing our collars, or you'd be done for."
I look down from her face. Why me?
My wings flex and bend, but refuse to take me in the air.
She sighs, "Well, we're now walking until I remember the spell to fix you."
Then, rain starts to fall. The sand turns to a sludgey mess.
We begin to sink as we walk, and we nearly get sucked under until.....
Dark Rider growls, "I've remembered the spell."
I exclaim, "What is it?"
She replies, "Free wings and unchain hearts to allow the wind to flow free."
My wings catch a thin current, and I shoot into the air.
Dark Rider sighs, and takes off out of the mud. Our bodies dry quickly.
My brain soon remembers a trip to TADRE, an I take Dark Rider down a quicker path. The only reason I got to go is because I'm pretty much the Hermies of this demention. I rush messages across the map, so I know all the best routes.
I warn, "It'll be a little harder, but it'll be quicker."
She nods, and I shift course.
Unfortunately, a sand storm catches us by suprise.
Wind lashes at us, and sand whips our wings. We're wih the current, but it's bloody terrifying. The yellow mist lashes and twirls in our faces.
The end of the storm calms my racing heart. The wind dies down, and the sand settles down. We land, and look back. The majority of the desert is behind us now, so we've covered about 100 miles today. I smile, and shake the sand from my red wings. My feathers shed sand like crazy as I clean them. Dark Rider simply brushes hers off like it were nothing.
Soon, all the scratchy sand is out of my wings, and we set off again.
I sigh, and ask Dark Rider, "What does TADRE look like?"
She gasps, and signals she needs to land. She pulls an orb from her messanger bag.
It forms the image of a castle near ruins with lightning encompasing it. It looks rather horrifing.
I ask, "Are we going there?"
She nods, and tears fall down her face.
I console her, but she doesn't listen.
We take off, heading North West.
The scenery changes from sand to forest.
The forest is strange. The trees are triangular, and a deep green. The trees continue for forever. A strange smell fills the air.
I ask, "What's that smell?"
Dark Rider laughs, "Pine trees and fresh water."
I smile. Our wing muscles slow right down, begin to hurt, so we land.
Dark Rider releases Luna, so I release Gea. (Gee-ah)
The two dragons dash around and play. Gea is a Fire, Water, and Air dragon, but she's only at Luna's shoulder. Luna is gentle with her though, almost as if she thinks Gea is a dragonette.
Dark Rider and I pitch camp, and we relax by a fire. I calculate it's about noon, so we take turns napping and keeping watch.
By night fall we're ready to go again.
Gea and Luna warble good byes and disappear onto my arm and her face.
The wind is soft like a mother's loving voice. I smile as the wind ruffles my fur. It's all over the place, but I really don't care right now.
Soon, TADRE is in the horizon. The lightning gets louder and louder, and it's bigger then the desert lightning.
I feel dread fill my heart.
Dark Rider growls, "This should be easy."
I stare in disbelief. Then the sarcasm registers, and I sigh.
Fun. This should be fun.