Working on a plan

A/n Time's ticking... will they make it? Who can show them the way? Let's find out!

Dark Rider's pov.
How long will this last?
Questoins buzz my brain as we walk. Flying is impossible, we already tried. I still sit on Luna, but since we've lost Rouge, we can't fly anymore.
We keep walking for hours, and then some. The same scene meets every foot fall. Desert. Sand. Blue, empty sky. Luna signals for me to get off, so I hop off. As soon as I've got a good grip on the leashes in my hands, Luna takes to the sky. I watch her, longing for the sky.
Felix whispers, "Stop."
His ears twitch, and he sniffs the air. I'm holding Hunter's and Rouge's leash, while Felix has Shinely's box.
A pair of large animals drop in front of us. I jump back, and pull Hunter and Rouge behind me.

 I jump back, and pull Hunter and Rouge behind me

The wolf like one asks, "Did you summon our master?"I studder, "Wh

I studder, "Wh... who i...is your master?"
The phionex replies, "The Were-Master. The Were-Dragon."
Felix smiles, and nods, "We summoned him. We are in a bit of a crisis. I'm The Phionex, this is Dark Rider, and some of the legends."
Hunter and Rouge step out feom behind me. The wolfish one gapes.
The phionex growls, "Where is Shiner?"
Felix grimaces, and mumbles, "Brace yourself."
Felix grabs a cat halter, and clasps a leash to it. He sets the box down, and fumbles with the harness in the box.
Felix picks up a small blue cat, and sets it down. It seems content to be near Felix.
I can't believe my eyes. He's sooo tiny!
I look at Rouge. A look of confusion greets me from the wolf's eyes.
He growls, and Felix puts him back into the box.
The wolfish animal whispers, "He can't see his friends like this. It would break him. Luann, what do we do?"
Luan, the phionex, whispers back, "We can't hide them from him, Apollo. We have to obey, you know that! He'll take control of us if we try! It's hopeless. We have to bring them to him."

Apollo nods, and getsures for Luna. Luna lands, and I hop on. Apollo seems shocked when Hunter and Rouge get on.
Apollo ties them down, and let's go of her emergency aids.
She takes off. The wind hits my face, just like the first time. My wings tuck in so I don't get ripped off. Apollo and Luan are up in the air beside me, and Felix in dragon form has Shinely's box strapped to his chest.
I smile. They must be related. Unless it's the Legend bond. Like the one between all the Legends.
Felix pulls up beside me, opposite of Luann.
Apollo directs, "We have to go to The Heart. That is where our master is. It will take a long time to reach him, but it will be worth it."
I sigh. Luna simply flies on. Felix shakes his head frantically. Reconizing the signs, I call Willow out, and she flies beside him.

Apollo seems upset by something.
I ask, "Is something wrong, Apollo?"
He replies, "I'm not sure if we can trust Felix much longer. You may need to carry all the legends. Felix may take a turn, and could hurt Shinely not knowing."
I nod, and use air to bring the box to me. Felix squaks, but makes no move to stop me.
The box ties to Luna's chest. Luna warbles down to Shinely. I sigh.
Felix roars in protest. We land, and he flops down. His paws are on his head. Willow disappears. I cry, and leap to his side. I take a ball of green energy, and throw it at Felix. He roars, then passes out.
Apollo pulls a long chain from his bag. He wraps it over Felix's legs.
Then, he whispers in my ear. "You are the last one. You shall decide win or defeat. Decide wisely."
I climb onto Luna, and grab the chain around Felix. Felix spreads his wings, and flies up.
Gentle sobs come from Luna's chest. I use my wings to fly to the box. Shinely is weeping in a feline way. I pick him up, and fly onto Luna's back. I set him in my saddle bag, and latch it. A mesh area allows him to breath, and see where he's going.
He stares at Apollo, and purows.
Ppprrrroooowwww!
Apollo smiles at the cat, then signals Luna to land. We land silently on an abandoned isle.
Apollo insists I keep busy, and keep my mind locked. I do his tasks, and nothig seems to bother me... accept one thing.
I left a small opening for Luna to come into my mind. She did, and I sealed off the hole... so she can't break away from me, or I from her.
Luan reports, "Come, we are recharged enough to keep going."
We take to the black sky. Apollo flies close to me, as not to be seperated from me. Luan lights the way with his firey wings.