The End & The Beginning

3RD PERSON POV.
The beast and the Legend Alphas and their packs clash. Howls of pain and the clashing of swords echo through the room. The beasts slaves fight against the Legends and the Legend Packs.
Phoenix is using his trick he swore to us he'd never do again.
Darkness swirls around him, and up his sword.
Then, fire licks the blades and he fights with darkness and fire as an extension of himself.
Soon, most slaves have surrendered, turning into the missin wolves from the pack. They howl, and join the pack. Teeth and claws slash, but one Legend is totally un aware of it. The one Max was told to kill. Max was protecting her, but she only hears the sound of war,..,, only the sound of her own helplessness.
DARK RIDER'S POV.
Max, why did you leave me here?
I have my powers. I really do. If he thinks I need protecting, he's wrong! Ug!
I rattle the bars, and turn into a Night Terror.
The entire prison is suddenly full of wolves. I smile. Now you won't mind me disobeying.
I slide out using my powers, and free the oher wolves. They all disappear in a flash. Then, a gust of wind blows me into my cell, and magic proofs it.
I scream, "MAXXXX!"

MAX'S POV.
I hear a cry.
It's my name. Dark Rider, I'm sorry.
I continue to fight as more wolves come from the dungeon. Now we'll win!
I tell the other members, "Push!"
We lunge as one. It's over.
Blood fills the maw of our being, and a flash signifies the end of the battle.
I heal the wounded along with Healer, and I go alone to free the last prisoner.
I notice the emptyness of my heart. I hope we can all stay together now.
A message from the Legend Alphas echoes in me like a bunch of angry bees.
They cry, "WE'RE NOT SEPERATING AGAIN! F&$& THAT!"
I laugh as I walk.
I look my new form over. I have a black saddle, head, and parts of my legs, and cream underside, and mussle.

I hear Dark Rider growling, and I whisper, "It's okay."
She growls.
I open the door with my mind powers, and warp us to the other legends and the pack.
We still think as one, so curiousity waves through us. Everybody is sniffing Dark Rider. Then, the Legend Alphas warp us all back home.
I glance around.
It looks like the day it was built.
The walls are proud, and a magic air hangs over the place.
Dark Rider looks at me, and I smile.
She asks, "Did you?"
I nod. She smiles.
Phoenix is looking at Dargo.
Then, he looks to DR with his old, pre-TADRE smile.
He whispers, "Veera. If only you could know..."
Then, we break into " The Song Of Legends."
The Air pack starts, then Light, Darkness, Water, Fire, Earth, Dragons, Firecat, and the Night Terrors.
The air shimmers, and a wave of magic fills the air.
We're free.
That's the message that ricochets off the lands. The song we sing every day at midnight is that song. It helps all riders sleep at night, and keeps corruption away.
If you listen close enough, you can still here it during the day.
We have had a few really great adventures. Which is why each legend has helped compose this journal of our grandest and harshest adventures. If we wrote each one, we'd never have enough paper.
I hope you enjoyed our journal from this chapter of our lives.

A/n BUM BUM PA! The media pic is all the legend symbols. From left to right top: Apollo, Dark Rider, Shinely, Phionex, Rouge
From left to right bottom: Hunter, Kali, Max, The Fire, Water, Light, Unknown, and Earth packs are one, and Rouge, Healer, and the rest of the pack are one.