Home

??? Pov.
Hide, Jinx! Hide!
Jinx, my silver Ice dragon, is still not completely hidden. I dash to her, and pull her into my cover.
BOOOM!
Too late. Charger bursts in, lightning flashing from his body. He has haunting white eyes.
Charger cries with his horrific voice, "BRING ME THE BEAST!"
It takes all my power not to give in. After a few tries, Charger whistles. The pack come in, with the same haunting white eyes.

Healer has a demented look on her face, and it scares me, alot.
I tug on the emergency lines. The ruins of a stable hide us while the legend pack search.
Horrific howls and moans fill the air and fill my head.
They try to take me over, like the others. Well... all but Shade and Sky.
They're waiting it out somewhere.
He told me to blow he horn he gave me if I needed to find him and get outta here.
Jinx whispers, "Are we going to blow the horn?"
I nod, and slip onto her back.

We fly up and out to a small cliff. I walk close to the edge of the point.
I bring the black hunter's horn to my lips.
HISSSSSSSS. HOOOOOOOOOO. HOOOOOOO.
I look around. Shade slides out, with Sky close by.
Shade smiles at me. His turquoise hair is now a silvery white, and match his Ice dragon. He smiles, and shifts his shape.
A Red Wing Black Bird the size of Sky stands before me. I shake my head. Man, he's strong.
I hop onto Jinx, and we take off.
He turns into his normal form, and lands gently on Sky's back. I shake my head, and we land.
He hands me a white horn, and I blow into it. A strange pair of beasts lands in front of us, and angered look on thier faces.

The cat like one reminds me of the rare Night Terror, the other is obviously a Day Dreamer

The Night Terror looks like the Charger's enemy, Dark Rider. The Day Dreamer looks like Apollo, the Were-Dragon's main beast and servant.
Both we're said to be myths, but I guess they're wrong.
Dark Rider smiles when she sees Shade, and recalls, "I see Shade brought you well, Blu. Now, Let's go. You two will be safe from Charger's power where we're going."
I nod, and Shade smiles. Soon, two Night Terrors are before me. Dark Rider growls, and Shade turns back. I smile, but Apollo seems to have an expression of stone.
I feel a whirlwind around us. Apollo seems to be concentrating on something else besides us.
Soon, we're in a master suite with two rooms.
Dark Rider commands, "Make yourselves comfortable. We teleported any of your remaining belongings here. They are in your assigned dressers and closets. You will continue schooling here... after we test your emotional state. We refuse to teach unbalanced students."
We nod, and they leave. I crash on the bed, and sigh.
I look around, and smile. Just like the rooms in TADRE.
Then, Shade and I fall into a synchronized sleep.