Hot and Cold

Dark Rider's Pov.
That was a nice nap. I flicker my eyes open, and glance around. I had the wierdest dream. It was a repeat of my first day at TADRE. Those days were innocent, unknowing of the hardships and struggle to survive the first days of our little rebellion.
I hear a loud scream, and rush to Hunter's bed side. He's thrashing, and shaking. I check his temperature. Shinely can't even beat this poor guy.
I ball up some pure energy, and ease it into Hunter's chest. He calms down, and snoring fills the room. His fever goes down slightly, but not much.
I call out to Felix for help. He runs in, and simply stares at me and Hunter.
Felix looks at me, and sighs, "He might not make it.... I'm just... warning you."
I scream an in-human cry, and pin him with a dagger to his throat.
Rouge walks in and walks back out in one sliding movement.
I growl, "Get. Back. Here."
He backs up, and I let Felix go. Felix scrambles away like a small animal released from a preditors grasp. He strokes his throat like it's a small, timid, animal in need of comfort.
Rouge asks, "Did I.., um... interupt some sibling bonding time?"
I turn, dagger tightly in my grip. Rouge shrinks back.
I point to Hunter. Rouge meanders over, and touches Hunter's forehead. Then, I can't believe my eyes....

Rouge freezes to the spot, touching his forehead. When he backs off, a scald mark covers his palm. I gape, and sit down on a convenient chair. Thud.

Rouge stalks out, and drags Shinely in. Rouge seems very uncomfortable hauling his best friend around by his scruff, so I take over. An icy chill runs through me.

Rouge commands, "Raise him up onto the cot beside Hunter. Yes, like that. Now, push 'em together. There we go."
He grabs a strap of leather, and ties the cots together.
Then, and amazing thing happens.

A wave of hot air and cold air switch sides of the room. The hot air is red, and the cold air is white. The cold air sinks into Hunter, and the hot air hits Shinely. Red and White mist swirl around Shinely, turning him back into a blue were-cat.

Felix sits down, head in hands

Felix sits down, head in hands. Hunter twitches, but  doesn't wake up.
I ask Felix, "What's up?"
He groans, "Shinely lost his powers again. All of it. He's.... just a cat."
I choke, waking Hunter up. His green eyes are unfocused. Shinely..., no!
He shakes his fur, and leaps down. He sniffs me like a dog, then hops back to the bed, and falls asleep.
Felix lets out a short sob. I hug him, and comfort him.
I tell him, "We have one choice. Bring them to the Were-Dragon. If he can't help them, we'll do it."
He nods, and stands up. I stand with him. I find a dog harness, and strap it onto Hunter. He growls, but makes no moves to bite me.
Rouge walks in with leashes. I clasp one to Hunter, who snarls at me some more. I growl back, and he seems stunned. I turn Night Terror, and turn back. He flattens his ears in fear. I pat him, grabing his leash.
Rouge clasps another one to Hunter, and holds it. Hunter tries to fly, so we hold him down.
Felix has Shinely in a box with a handle and air holes. Shinely is growling.
Luna charges in, and freezes. Saber is gone, a tattoo on Hunter. Shinely's dragon is also gone. 
Luna warbles her concern. Gus, Rouge's dragon, grunts a greeting. Luna snifs Hunter, who arcs his back and hisses.

Dad runs in, and seems shocked at what happened.
I look over to Felix, who is looking down.

I remember something he told me once, "If all seems lost.... blow this horn, and raise this sword. It will save you. It contacts the Were-Dragon, and he is wise."
When we get outside, I hand the leashes to Rouge.
I grab my sword, and my horn. I raise the sword, and blow the horn. Felix looks at me with a knowing shock. Rouge freezes.  The horn is loud and clear.
HRRROOOOOOOOOO!HRRROOOOOOOOOO!
Hunter freezes, his wings twitching. Shinely yowls along. Rouge joins in, in his natural form. Then a change takes over my body. Fangs, wings, a tail. I'm suddenly crying out in natural form. Phionex joins in as a dragon.
The village people rush out. They freeze.
One wispers, "It has begun. We are no longer alone."
The crowd freezes, and the one walks out. He has brown eyes, brown cat ears, and a long brown tail.
He smiles, "I see that you all have come to find answers... and found the hard truth... after corruption and uncorruption.... powers can be disabled for a time. Only time can heal that. Going to The Granter will only save the other ones, not return the powers..."
I ignore it, and keep calling.
He claps a paw over my mouth. I try to bite, but he's too quick.
He whispers, "Stop. Please. You're scaring he villagers."
I stop, and turn human. The villagers seem at ease now. My companions turn human... besides Hunter and Shinely.
We ask the were-cat, "How do you know?"
He seems suprised at our request, but replies, "I know because it happened to my friend, Sapphire. She stumbled into town, dazed and confused. A large black scar is on her side from a trap. When I met her, she was getting over corruption. She disappeared one day. Many say a relative took her home, some say a black dragon took her."
I smile a knowing grin at him. I change back into my first form. He smiles back.
Rouge growls, turns wolf, and places himself between us. Snow white teeh are bared at me. My heart races.
I ask, "Rouge, are you okay?"
He growls and snaps. I grab Hunter, to try and keep him in one spot. Felix seems upset as well.
The stranger shakes his head, "They have all fallen now... it is ao close I can smell it."
Rouge leaps, and grabs my arm with his teeth. Growling, I shake him off.
The stranger seems to be summoning something, and disappears.
Felix is also actig weird now, liek something is messing with his brain.
I command Willow out, and Felix calms.
Felix pants, "Max.... is.... gone..... he.... is... controling.... the... others."
I scream so loud that the villagers can't hear it, but poor Hunter can.
Hunter looks at me, sad. I find a muzzle, and lock it onto Rouge. I put a harness and a leash on him as well.
I pat Rouge, who has the eyes of a normal house dog.
I whisper, "How long until...."
He whispers back, "I'm... not sure. We need to get to the Were Dragon, before you get tooken control of.. because your the legends main power source. If you fall to him.... we're done. The entire world of dragons is done. The world depends... on you and Luna."