Trained and True

Apollo POV.
Night Terrors are strange.
I watch Dark Rider run the obstacle course Luan set up. She thinks differently, approaches obstacles at different angles than I'd think to.
She notices my observation, and begins to push herself. Her bat wings flap and strain. She dives and dips through the bars suspened in the air. I simply watch, while Luan scratches down notes. I wrote down last month, so it's his turn.
I take to the air to get a better look. I flap hard to get to the next obstacle before she does.
It's a blazing ring.
She twitches her tail, and disappears.
I growl, and strain to see her. The ring freezes, and a black streak crosses my vision.
Aha! There she goes.
I follow her as she starts to shoot at the bull's eye targets all over the place.
She gets a bull's eye every time.
Her aim is purrrfect, (tehe... cat joke), her speed is great, her turning and banking is good, her form is okay, but we haven't tested her magic use... Arc wishes to be present for that part.

Arc strides in as she lands.
He signals for us to come. We follow him into an arena.
He commands, "To increase your strength, you will spar. Now, you may only use powers and may begin at the bell toll."
I reach for my powers. Heat, Light, agility, and illusions are what I can do.
Dark Rider obviously is stronger than me, but Arc believes her magic is weak.
A bell tolls in the distance. Dark Rider takes to the air. She waves at me, and disappears. I remember a power I have that can counter act hers.
I raise my Fire and Light powers, and make a flame insignia from the air. Before I finish, a black and white ball smacks into my wings, crippling them. Suddenly, my dragon is underneath me. I land on her neck, and soar up. More black and white balls fire into me, but I manage to dodge them.
I cry a spell to stop her.
I cry, "Stop the invisible one!"
Dark Rider cries back, "Darkness cover!"
The room falls dark. Arc's tension is present in the air.
My wings are recovered, so my dragon slides in to a tattoo.
I smile, and flap my wings. Dark Rider rams into me with her wing tips. I grab one of them.
She cries in suprise and anguish.
She growls, "Release me."
I snarl, "No. Surrender."
She growls, "No. You will."
Suddenly, we're falling down through thedarkness.
A pair of burning, icy, cold blue eyes are above me. She's standing on me?
I remember the wing tip, and let it go.
She cries a spell, "◇◆◇◆◇■○■◇●☆●★●★☆□★●♥♡♡¿¡¡¿¡¿¡¿!"
What? Must be Night Terror...
I black out, and suddenly a weird image dances before my eyes.
It's a Night Terror with blue eyes. It seems to be looking at somethig behind me with disgust. I turn, and see a pack of Day Dreamers. I smile. I turn back, and the beast attacks me. My heart races, and my claws scratch at the soft fur. My vision begins to waver. I feel soft fur in my mouth as I bite down on it's leg. Pain seers my wings. Then a red substance trickles down my wings. Pain courses through me as my feet and teeth ram into the Night Terror. I feel a sharp neck pain, and the image fades away.....
My heart races. I'm on the floor, Dark Rider beside me. She looks down on me. I remember the beast from the dream, and jerk away. Her.
A mad presence fills me. I growl, and Dark Rider snifs me. Her ears pin, and she covers her ears. Then, my eyes burn like fire because of a white flash. My brain tingles then feels like mush. The thoughts of normal Day Dreamers replace civil thoughts... and I become Starburst... my alternate form....

Night Terror? Why is there another winged beast here? Let's make friends! It growls, and backs up

It growls, and backs up. I sniff. Dragons, cats, horses, wizards.

I know that this is cruel for making Apollo another victim, but I'll make up for it later!