chapter 8; a sense of brutality

-Alcor Dipper Cipher-

part 2, chapter 8; a sense of brutality

(A/N: SORRY.

Basically what I expect all the waiters to be like:

.)

_._._._._._._._._._

-5 Years Later-

Alcor sat in the depths of the nightmare realm, small sporadic holograms of old and new memories flashing up, reminding him whispers of lost passion and life.

he had long forgotten who these people were, since he had been trapped in the nightmare realm for thousands of years despite reality, compared, moved at such a slow pace. being cooped up for so long, he had forgotten what it felt like to genuinely smile, to feel emotional or even physical pain, or even just to sense the friction of his feet against the floor he walked upon.

god how he missed the once expected feeling of gravity on his form, the concept of the earth wanting you to be there and stay there, a certain feeling of... belonging.

since he had become imprisoned to the nightmare realm, he had resumed Bill's place in the demonic court, rising through the ranks with his unexplained sense of brutality and knowledge.

About 350 years ago Alcor had become the right-hand man of the king, before the man died to illness and Alcor took his place on top. everything was going smoothly for Alcor. he had everything he could ever want... or at least thats what he told himself. overnight he would teleport out to the furthest depths of the kingdom in which the walls between humanity and demon-kind were divided. he'd tell himself this longing feeling was that of hate and revenge, and so he dressed his feelings as such.

"I HATE YOU ALL" he'd shout, a fiery red bursting at his hands, before falling to the floor and punching the barrier.

"damn you all to hell..."

But of corse that was all a lie. A lie to escape the scars of having a once pure soul. to escape the partly humane divide upon his being.

all he wanted was to escape into reality; where he could be free from all this chaos.

he just wanted to... to 'love' again.

_._._._._._._._._._

It had been 5 years since dipper had 'died' as the pines claimed. Mabel pines had returned and was around gravity falls for the christmas break, now aged 17 years old.

Mabel was ecstatic to have the opportunity to search the forest for someway summon her brother without ford knowing; however, after Alcor disappeared ford had installed a demon activity senior, and such dark beings had not appeared in a long time.

After many years of procrastinating for mabel, the goal was clear. steal the summoning papers, summon dipper in the forest and probably scream at him at a pitch that only dogs and presumably demons could hear.

all she had to do was slip her hand into his book while he wasn't looking and... RUN!!!

Mabel was dashing for the elevator, a confused ford staring at the childish teen as he tried to figure out why she looked so nervous and shaken up.

"I NEED TO PEE" she shouted in her 'I swore I'd never lie but here it goes' voice, which really sounded like dipper's teenage squeaky voice if you made him a girl (which he pretty much was).

Mabel ran upstairs, avoiding the weird glances by Stan and soos, seeing as Wendy had left to work with her father a couple years ago.

she hopped onto her bed upstairs and tucked the card under her pillow with a demonic grin that rivalled Bill Cipher. speak of the devil,

"uh... sis... what did you do now?"