chapter 10; bloodshot eyes

-Alcor Dipper Cipher-

part 2, chapter 10; bloodshot eyes

(A/N: whats this? an update? I never!)

_._._._._._._._._._

Alcor stood before them wearing a bored expression, his golden eye glancing about the two as they stared up at his in astonishment towards his appearance and harsh tone. His clothing and general 'look' had been greatly changed in comparison to any of his previous forms, since becoming a king bestowed him with the task of appearing presentable and worthy of his followers submission.

His clothing was a black suit with a galaxy-patterned tie. His trousers were black dress pants and black dress shoes, two sets of black wings flared pridefully beside him, accompanied by a set of ashen grey horns that curled on his head. His eyes were still had their black background, however his eye colour was now matching his tie, a symbol the king used to express his omnipotence in the universe he was thrown into.

"what is the meaning of this?" Alcor grumbled, a dark red edging its way into his surprisingly black hair, contrasting his pale grey complexion.

"d-dipper?" Mabel gasped, hugging Bill's arm in fright as the boy struggled to stay upright in both shock and the circulation that ceased to exist in his forearm.

"I am not this 'dipper' you speak of. I am Alcor Cipher, King of the nightmare realm and all that is between that and this dimension. I asked no audience with a human and enquire how you may have gotten ahold of my summon" the demon's voice echoed, oblivious to the obvious reference to the mark on his forehead that was shamelessly shown by his gelled hair.

"bro-bro?" the females voice whined, tears falling from her bloodshot eyes.

"if the demon kings summoned to the real world, so the plan of redemption is soon to unfurl" The demon chanted in an evil tone "and with death in mind its hard to not assume, the world is always guaranteed eternal doom"

suddenly, as if the chant was an evil awakening, the sky split out in a rip, large slashes part the skies all over and darkness leeks from the heavens.

The king spun himself around, rising to watch the destruction with excited cyan eyes, "and with death in mind, a new beginning is due"