chapter 9; merkiba sigil

-Alcor Dipper Cipher-

part 2, chapter 9; merkiba sigil

(A/N: SORRY FOR THIS BEING SO SHORT.

)

_._._._._._._._._._

Mabel excitedly sat crosslegged, watching her 13 year-old 'brother' draw out a pentagram mabel had stolen from ford. The sigil was of a merkiba with bill's usual demonic attire with the classic ten symbols around it, only the pine tree was replaced with a triangle with an eye, relaxing to a necklace mabel had gotten him sense the incident.

Bill, as he was now referred by, had on a yellow dress shirt with brick-like patterns decorating the inside of it. he had torn up black jeans tucked into army boots and a illuminati necklace that hung loosely around his neck below a crystal necklace.

On his face, he had become an eye-liner addict and had newly dyed hair, a universe pattern onto of his blonde hair. he had gotten more piercings and had small golden triangles littering the outer rims of his ears and, in all honesty, had grown up a lot since he had become human.

Mabel, on the other hand, never really grew up. she still sported her strange sweaters, only now she replaced the tank top beneath them for a set of shirts bill had given her. she wore scruffy old shorts and knee-high army-boots too, a fashion the two had gone into. her hair was as long as ever, yet she had pierced her earlobes to fit two dorito-styled earnings she always wore in a reminder of the old days.

the two siblings were at the peak of the small one-sided mountain cliff amongst gravity falls' forest. the pentagram was drawn in light blue paint from the graffiti set bill had turned into a hobby. the two stood on the opposite side from the cliff edge, hoping to somehow corner the demon if he objected, considering he was the one to 'run away' in their perspective.

they chanted the classic incantations, the two holding hands with their heads down before there was a flash of light.

"who dares summon me?" an echoey voice growled, a demon appearing before the two.