Moving day

Lauren's POV
Hunter and I are going to my parent's house to get my stuff while their at work and I'm going to text Emilia and Kian to see if they can help. First I'll text Emilia.
*convo with Emilia*
Me: hey can u help me move my stuff out of my parent's house because they kicked me out for being pregnant
Buttercup🐒: sure Bambi
Me: ok thx love ya
Buttercup🐒: love ya too
*end of convo*
Now I'm going to text Kian.
*convo with Kian*
Me: Can u help me moving my stuff to Hunters house since I got kick out of my parent's house.
Bubblebutt😈: yeah and we can also use my pick up to help if you want
Me: sure that works I need as much help as I can get so if you want you can bring friends to help too
Bubblebutt😈: ok muffin I will love ya
Me: thx and love ya too
*end of convo with kian*
Kian's POV
  Lauren asked me to help her move into Hunter's house and said I could bring friends to help if I want. I'm going to bring Blake Gray, Cameron Dallas, Jacob Sartorius, Dylan Dauzat, Aaron Carpenter, Jc Caylen, Ricky Dillion, and of course Sam Pottorff even though he doesn't like Lauren and Hunter together.
*skip to them helping Lauren pack and move*
  Lauren is packing all the boxes and we're all helping and then we're going to carry them.
*Finally done packing the boxes*
  Lauren wanted to help carry the boxes to my pickup and some to Hunter's but Hunter and I didn't want her to hurt herself by carrying the heavy boxes so we let her carry the light things. Lauren is so stressed and moody. I feel bad for her because being kicked out. Her parents are just upset but I don't know how long they are going to stay mad at her.
*skip to after getting things into Hunter's house*
  We are helping Lauren get things out of the boxes and putting them where she wants them. She unpacked the clothes by herself. We put things in the bathroom for her. Now she is all organized and fully moved in with Hunter and his family.