Telling Hunter the News

Lauren's POV
After I put Asher to sleep, I grabbed my phone and texted Hunter.
*text with Hunter*
Me: Hunter, I have important news to tell u😊
Babe💋: What is it baby?
Me: I'm pregnant with...twins
Babe💋: That's good news baby and what are the genders?☺️
Me: They both are girls😌
Babe💋: That's great. I love u and I have to go. Meet and greet is about to start.
Me: Love ya too and have fun
Babe💋: I will. Thanks babe
*end of texts*
I was hoping he would call instead of text back but oh well. I'm getting tired and should sleep. I'm going to need it for after I have the twins.
Hunter's POV
After Lauren told me we're having twins at first I was in shock but don't want her upset at me for not being excited.
I would have called after she told me she has important news but the meet and greet is about to start.
So about the tour, it should end before she goes into labor. I'm glad it will I want to be there for the birth of my baby. Well now I should say babies.
I told Lauren the meet and greet is about to start. I'm not lying it is about to start. I'm not cheating on her. I love this girl too much to ever cheat on her. I can't wait until I marry her. I already started a family with her.
Emilia's POV
I was glad to hear that Lauren and Hunter were having twins. She seems stressed after she heard. I think what was stressing her is how she is going to tell Hunter and how he reacts. I know she already told him. After she told him she calmed down more and he was happy over text but she was hoping to here his reaction over text but texting will have to do.
Kian and I are watching Netflix while Lauren went to grab Asher out of his room and put him in hers with her. She has been doing that every night since Hunter left. I think she is so used to having someone sleeping near her that she needs her son with her since Hunter isn't there.
Anyways, I started drifting off to sleep while we were watching "Golden Girls" one of Kian's favorite shows. I was laying on Kian shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me and he must of noticed I was getting sleepy because he turned off Netflix and he carefully stood up and picked me up and carried me to my room and layer down with me.
We all fell asleep and got enough sleep so that we don't get tired in the morning.