Time to Relax and Swim

Hunter's POV
The party was fun but now it's time to relax. Lauren isn't acting like herself. She's usually smiling but she isn't she's frowning and I wish I could figure what she's frowning about but she won't tell me. Lauren means alot to me I don't like when she's upset about something.
We all got ready to go swim. Lauren out Asher in his crib to sleep and got a baby monitor just in case he woke up. Lauren and I are walking downstairs to where everyone is and we're holding hands.
"Lauren why do you look so sad?"
"I'm just stressed because Emilia wants to talk about why I ignored her and i really don't want to"
"Lauren you guys need to talk thing out because it's ruining your guys friendship"
"I know I really need to talk to her and I'll talk to outside"
We get downstairs and got everybody so we can go outside to open the pool up and uncover the hot tub since they were covered up for the party.
Lauren's POV
So we are getting th pool and hot tub ready so we can swim. I really should talk to Emilia and clear things up.
"Emilia can I talk to you?"
"Sure"
We walk back inside so I can get towels and some drinks.
"So what do you need?"
"Sorry about running off earlier I just didn't know how to answer that question"
"Well will you answer it now?"
"So when I was ignoring you it was because I seen you and Sammy kissing"
"Oh well I didn't mean to kiss him he just walked over to me and said hey and then kissed me"
"He came over when I was ignoring both of you guys and asked me the same thing you did"
"Did you tell him why?"
"Yeah but he never told me he kissed you but he ended up kissing me but I...kissed back and I even told Hunter the truth"
"Did he get mad at you?"
"He kinda got mad but he said he did mind as long as I told him the truth and not lie"
"That's good we better get the goals and drinks and mayne some snakcks and get back out there"
"Sure let's go"
Emilia and I got everything we needed and headed back out. I think we cleared everything up and now I'm fine with her and Sammy. If they and up dating I guess I'll be fine with it because I am with Hunter. I love Hunter more than anything. Asher and Hunter are now part I my life now. When we get outside I go to the pool where Hunter is.
"Lauren do you think we should go and look for our own house so we don't have to live with your parents?"
"Its up to you babe but if we do can we bring Kian, Emilia, Brandon, and Ashton, Sammy, and Skate with us and Asher?"
"Sure babe we'll go tomorrow and look around"
"Ok and if you guys wanna stay so you can go with us you can"
"We will stay" they all say in unison
"Haha ok"
Asher starts to cry and I run inside quick to get him and make a bottle. I got dressed in some clothes. When I got all that done I went back outside with Asher and I relaxed on the lounge chair and put Asher back to sleep and layed there until everybody wanted to go inside.
"Lauren"
"What?"
"Do you want to go inside to watch a show or movie in Netflix in the theatre room?"
"Well does everyone want to go in?"
"Yeah" everybody says
So we went inside to watch Netflix.