Graduation

Lauren's outfit is the picture above
Lauren's POV
Today is we all graduate from high school. Can't believe I made it through Senior Year as a mom. Especially when Asher kept me up at night. We didn't have a birthday party for him this year but we are gonna combine the graduation parties and his 2nd birthday party.
I am currently getting ready for graduation. Then I'm gonna get Asher ready. Then I'm gonna make sure Hunter gets ready. Emilia is getting ready with me. Sammy and Hunter are in the living room with Asher while I got ready. I'm done getting ready so I went to the living room.
"Hunter, Sammy, Kian go get ready while Emilia and I go get Asher ready to go"
"Ok" they all say
I grab Asher and bring him to the bathroom. I gave Asher a bath and Emilia went to get his outfit out of the closet where her and I put it after we picked it out last night.
I grab a towel and get Asher out. I go into Hunter and my room to get him dressed.
"EMILIA?"
"WHAT?"
"CAN YOU COME HERE AND HELP ME FINISH GETTING ASHER READY?"
"SURE I'M GRAB YOU AND I A DRINK REAL QUICK"
"OK"
We yelled because she was in the living room and I walked out of the room and yelled downstairs.
I get Asher's underwear, socks, and clothes on. Since he is potty trained.
Emilia walks in and I ask her the do his hair while I go get him his cup since he now used a sippy cup.
I walk into the kitchen and Sammy is in there only in his boxers.
"Hey Lauren"
"Hey Sammy"
"What are you doing down here?"
"Getting Asher his cup"
"Oh well after graduation can we talk?"
"Sure I guess"
"Ok well I'm gonna go and finish getting ready"
"Ok I'm gonna get the cup and go back upstairs to my son"
He goes back to his room to get finished. I was about to walk back up the stairs but Hunter comes out ir the bathroom in just a towel and walls to the fridge to get a drink. I'm just stareing at him.
"Like what you see babe?" He says without looking at me
"Hell yeah do"
"Well tonight you and I gonna be alone because my mom wants to have Asher over tonight after the parties"
"Oh ok babe well I gotta get back upstairs to finish getting Asher ready"
"Ok babe"
He walks over to me and kissed me and I kiss back.
"Well I'm gonna go with you because my clothes are in our room"
We walk up the stairs. When we get to the room we walk in and see Emilia playing with Asher.
"Emilia, Hunter is here if you want you can take Asher to the living room and play with his and his toys down there"
"Ok this little guy is so cute and Lauren when your done can we talk"
"Sure buttercup"

"Emilia, Hunter is here if you want you can take Asher to the living room and play with his and his toys down there""Ok this little guy is so cute and Lauren when your done can we talk""Sure buttercup"

This is what Asher is going to wear and what he looks like.
Hunter's POV
Lauren and I are in a room by ourself so I locked the door. Then I walk over to her still in just a towel and I start kissing her. The kiss started getting heated.
I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my torso. I carry her to our bed and lay her down not disconnecting our lips. I started grinding on her and getting hard. Then there was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?"
"Kian"
"What do you want?"
"To tell you that we have to get going"
"Your such a cockblock"
"Well you don't need to do that right now especially when your son is in the house"
Lauren starts to laugh. I get up and finish getting drssed and doing my hair and get my shoes on. Lauren fixes her hair, outfit and makeup.