Another Secret that was keep

Lauren's POV
Emilia and I are sitting on the bench outside. I wonder what she needs to talk about.
"So what is it Emilia?"
"I have another to tell you about me and..."
"You and who?"
"Me and Sammy"
"Um ok what is it?"
"Him and I are...dating"
"WHAT?" I yell
"We're dating"
I didn't say anything else I just got up and left. I walk into the living room and walk over to Hunter.
"Hunter you coming with me?"
"Where?"
"To go to sleep"
"Sure babe"
"Ok you don't have to if you don't wanna"
"No I want to"
"Ok"
We were walking out of the theatre room and I walked past Sammy. Emilia just walked in and I quickly walked to the stairs so I wouldn't have to talk to her about her and Sammy dating.
*skip to the bedroom*
"Lauren what was that about?"
"What?"
"Once Emilia walked in you pull me and quickly walked out of the theatre room"
"When we were outside she told me that her and Sammy are dating and I got up and walked back inside and I don't really wanna talk about her and Sammy right now"
"Oh and about early did you really go and check on Asher?"
"Why?"
"Kian told me that you were in the bathroom crying when he came in here to get you"
"Fine no and what Kian told you is true"
"Why were you crying babe?"
"Because all the secrets and lies"
After I send that I rolled over and turned away from Hunter so that I could go to sleep. Hunter leaned over me and kissed me. Then layed down and wrapped his arm around me. He didn't argue with me about any of this because he knew I wasn't in the mood to argue. My parents come home tomorrow so I need to sleep a little bit plus Hunter and I are finally getting our house tomorrow so that we can finally move out of my parents house and have a house of our own. I started to drift off to sleep and I felt Hunter get up to turn the lights off and then crawl back in bed and we both fell asleep.