Another pregnancy?

Lauren's POV
We are finally back home. Emilia hasn't been feeling good lately do I made an appointment for her to see if she's pregnant. If she is I'm going to be excited because then my best friend would have a kid like I do. She is such an amazing godmother to Asher and the twins I think she would be a great mom to her own kid. I'm gonna help her as much as I can like she does for me if she is pregnant.
I am having Hunter and Kian take care of the kids as I go with Emilia to the appointment.
Emilia's POV
I'm kinda excited and nervous at the same time to see if I'm pregnant or not. I haven't been feeling great on the trip. I've been puking every morning then I'm fine the rest of the day and I have cravings for foods and I have a sensitive stomach if I have a certain food that my stomach doesn't like I would throw it up.
I've texted my mom about it and she says its signs that I'm pregnant. So I had Lauren make an appointment for me.
I want Lauren to go with me because she has been through this twice and I don't want any of the guys coming along because it would be awkward. Especially if Hunter goes considering he is married to my best friend, is best friends with my boyfriend and is my ex. I don't want Kian going because I want it to be a surprise to him. Sammy is my ex so that would be awkward to me. Skate and I don't really talk unless we have to. Lauren is my best friend and I want to share my special moment with her just like she did with me. If I'm pregnant then I would have Kian or her come to the appointments with me. Lauren would always have me or Hunter go with her and if we were busy she had Kian go and there was times Hunter and I weren't busy she still had Kian go with me. I may let Hunter go once in a while.
"Ready to go Emilia"
"Yes let's go"
*skip the ride*
Lauren and I go into the clinic and I check in.
"Emilia Lopez"
"Ok sit down until your name is called sweetheart" the nurse said with a smile.
"Thank you" I said with a smile and I went and sat down next to Lauren.
"So how do you feel Ems"
"I'm excited and nervous at the same time"
"If you are pregnant you will make a great mommy. You were when Asher was made at me and Hunter. You and Kian took care of him and make him happy and he loves you guys and always will"
"Taking care of him gave me a chance to realize being a mom may be hard but you just got to stay calm and not freak out no matter if they make you go crazy which Asher never really did"
"Emilia Lopez" a nurse said
I get up and follow the nurse and Lauren follows me.
"How you doing today?" The nurse said
"I'm doing great how are you doing?"
"I'm doing pretty good thanks" the nurse said with a smile
She walks me to a room and gets everything she needs and take me to a room and has me lay on a table.
"I'm gonna take a look first and then I'll have a doctor come and check it out"
"Ok" I pull my shirt out and she puts gel on my stomach and rubs the wand around looking. Then she smiles.
"Ok well I'm gonna go get the doctor so she can have a look at the ultrasound and get some pictures for you"
"Ok thanks" I say with a smile
The nurse walks out.
"I wonder what that smile she had on her face was about"
"I was watching her do the ultrasound and Emilia I seen the baby"
"What really I'm pregnant?"
"Yes I should know what the ultrasound looks like since I was pregnant twice"
"Oh my god I'm so excited"
I smiled and then the doctor walks in.
"Hey sweetheart since she had a look at you I'm gonna look at your stomach now"
I still had my shirt pulled up. She wiped off the gel from before and put on some more and rubbed the wand around.
"Ok so it looks like you are pregnant. Wanna have a look?"
"Yes of course"
She turns the monitor to me and I look and start crying. Lauren walks over to me and hugs me. Then she holds my hand.
"Congratulations Emilia" the doctor says
"Thanks"
"I want you to make an appointment so I can check on your baby in one month"
"Ok thanks"
"Or welcome you are welcome to leave anytime you want" the doctor said as she hands me a towel .Then she leaves. The nurse comes back with ultrasound pictures and hands them to me as she smiles. I smile back.
"Thank you"
She then leaves. I hand he pictures to Lauren and wipe my stomach off and get my shirt pulled down. I grab the pictures from Lauren and we leave.
I make an appointment and then Lauren and I leave.
*skip ride*
I walk inside and sit on the couch in the living room.
"KIAN COME HERE"
He walks into the living room and sits next to me.
"What?"
I didn't say anything I just handed him the ultrasound pictures and he looks at them. A huge grin appears on his face.
"Babe you're pregnant?"
"Yes"
He stands up and I stand up and he pulls me into a hug. Then looks at me and kisses me. I kiss back.
"I love you Emilia Marie Lopez"
"I love you too Kian Robert Lawley"
He all the sudden pulls out a ring and gets on one knee. I start crying.
"Emilia will you marry me?"
"Yes yes yes a million times yes"
I puts the ring on my ring and stands up and pick me up and spins me around.
Wow today has been great. First, I find out that I'm pregnant and next, I get engaged. I'm crying because I'm so happy.
Lauren and Hunter walk in with Asher and sees I'm crying happy tears.
"What happened in here?"
"I asked Emilia to marry me"
"What? What does the ring look like?" Lauren says and I showed her the ring on my hand.

"What happened in here?""I asked Emilia to marry me" "What? What does the ring look like?" Lauren says and I showed her the ring on my hand

"That's so beautiful Kian great chose"
"Thanks"
We all decided to stay home and watch Netflix.