New hair style

Lauren's POV
  We just got done with my hair. We are heading home now. I wonder what Hunter will think of my new hair style. I have never been a blonde before. I like my new hair.
*skip ride home*
Emilia and I walk in the house with the stuff we bought and I'm also carrying Asher in his carseat. Emilia has most of the stuff so that I don't have so much to carry Asher.
  Hunter isn't home yet but he texted me he is on the way home and I'm in the bathroom washing Asher in the sink since he still that thing on his stomach.
  Emilia is putting things away in my room. She is being helpful since Hunter isn't here right now. My parents are out doing something and my siblings are with their friends.
  I heard the door open and close and footsteps going up the stairs.
"Lauren I'm home where are you in the bathroom in our room giving Asher a bath I'll be out in a sec"
  I grab the towel and wrapped it around Asher. I had Emilia being me a diaper and footy pajamas to me so I can be him ready in the bathroom. At stayed in there while I got his diaper and clothes on I also applied on baby lotion. She grabbed him and carried him out to Hunter so I fix my hair.
  I walk out and Hunter looks at me and gives me a weird look then smiles.
"Babe did you dye your hair?"
"Yeah and I put extentions in"
"I love your hair"
"Thanks"
"Where was Asher when you were doing this?"
"Emilia was holding him"
"Ok and one more thing"
"What?"
"Where's my good u asked you to get me?"
"I'm the dresser"
"Ok thanks babe"
"Yeah whatever"