Getting ready for the date

Lauren's POV
I think I'm going to tell Sam how I really feel about him. I don't know if I really feel like that for him anymore. It doesn't seem like he likes me since he asked my best friend out.
"Hey Sam can I talk to you in private please?"
"Yeah sure"
We go and sit on the bleachers away everybody so that it was just me and him.
"So what did you need to talk about Snuggles?"
"I have something important to tell you but please don't judge me"
"Ummm ok?"
"Sam I had a crush on you since...9th grade"
"Snuggles what do you mean by had?"
"Sam I don't know how I feel about you anymore since you asked Em out"
"Snuggles I meant to ask you out but I got to nervous and happened to Em out Kian wanted to ask her out that why he asked you out"
"Well Samantha if you would have asked me out I would have said yes but I said yes to Kian so I'm going on a date with Kian"
"Well one day will you go on a date with me"
"Maybe I'm not sure anymore"
"Ok snuggles"
He gets up and gives me a hug.I didn't know it but Kian came up behind me and scared me because he wanted to talk to me.
"Bambi can I talk to you about the date?"
"Kian you scared me and sure"
Sam left me and Kian alone to talk. I'm happy that Sam now knows how I feel about him and now I know Sam likes me even though he never said it but when he said he wanted to go on a date that tells me he has on a crush on me.
Kian's POV
I need to talk to Lauren about the date that me and her are going to do where I'm going to introduce her to Hunter Rowland. Right now she is talking to Sam but I think they're done because now they are hugging so I snuck up behind her and scared her when I talked.
"Bambi can I talk to you about the date?"
"Kian you scared me and sure"
Sam leaves me and Lauren alone to talk but when he walks by me I didn't even look at him I'm so mad at him because he knows how I feel about Emilia but yet still asked her out.
"So Bambi what I need to tell you is what we're going to do on the date?"
"Ok Kiki well what are we gonna do?"
"Well how do you feel about meeting one of my other guy friends?"
"What's his name I wanna know if I know him?"
"Well he is in are grade you sit by him in Math"
"Kian I sit by four guys you gotta be more specific than that"
"Well it's not me or Sam"
"So it has to be Hunter or Blake"
"Yep"
"Well I haven't talked to either before so"
"Well you meet one of them on our date"
"When is our date Kiki?"
"I'll take you home now since practice is over and then I'll go home and get ready and go back to your house and wait for you to get done getting ready"
"So what time will you be back at my house so I would know"
"I dont know but it won't be long since I love just down the street from you"
"Ok so should we get going so I can get ready"
"Sure let's get to my pickup it just outside"
"Wanna make Sam more mad since he made you mad?"
"Sure what do you have in mind?"
"Grab my hand"
"Ok? So Sam told you he loved you didn't he?"
"Well kinda"
"Ok well he told me when he first started liking you"
"Well let's get going bubble butt"
So I grab Lauren's hand and we start to walk to my pickup pass Sam and Emilia. All Lauren does is smile at me. I smile back at her. When we pass Sam he looks at me and Lauren and just get the most pissed off look I have ever seen him do. I honestly don't care because he made me mad so.
On the way to drop Lauren off we had a conversation about the date.
"So Kiki what do I need to wear on the date?"
"Wear something comfortable we're not gonna go to a restaurant since we gonna hang with one of my others friends that I am going to text while I get ready"
"So I don't have to wear a dress"
"Nope anything you feel comfortable in"
"So the guy I'm meeting is he nice, Sweet, and caring"
"Yeah Bambi"
"Ok well when you come back to my house just walk in like you usually do none of my family gonna be home and I'm probably gonna be busy getting ready if not I will probably be too lazy to answer the door"
"Ok Muffin"
We arrived at Lauren's house. Her house is amazing I wish I could live here. (Lauren's house is the picture up on top)
"Text me Muffin"
"Ok Bubble butt"
I left so I could go get ready.