He's coming home and the twins are coming

4 months later
Lauren's POV
Hunter is finally coming home. I am 9 months along and can have the babies at any time. I am getting ready to go to see Hunter at the airport. I'm super excited to see him. (What she is wearing is in the picture) I'm huge all because me being pregnant with twins. I get Asher ready and we head out of the house to go to the airport and I don't lock the door just in case I go into labor.
*heading to the airport*
Kian is driving. I'm in passenger and Emilia is in back. She wants me to sit in front so that both of them can keep an eye on me just in case I go into labor. I've been having contractions lately.
*skip to being at the airport*
I'm more excited because I'm waiting for Hunter to come. I can't even sit down.
"Lauren, you need to rest being pregnant and walk back and forth can hurt you. We don't want your legs to swell more than they already are. Now sit down please" Emilia said.
"Yeah. Sorry just super excited to finally see Hunter"
"We are excited to see them all too but you need to relax" Kian said.
I sit and relax.
After 20 minutes of sitting and relaxing, I seen Hunter coming. I started crying and got up and ran over to him and hugged him tight.
"I missed you so much, Hunter"
"I missed you too baby girl"
"Ouch"
"What's wrong babe?" Hunter asked and had a worried face on his face.
I felt warm water run down my leg.
"Hunter?"
"Yes?"
"I'm going into labor. I need to go to the hospital asap"
"Oh my god lets go now. KIAN WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL LAUREN IS GOING INTO LABOR HER WATER JUST BROKE"
"Hunter calm down we've done this once before" I said
"Sorry we better get going. Kian go get the car and pull it up to the front. Skate and Sammy help me get Lauren to the car"
"Ok" Kian said and ran off with Emilia running with him
"Ok but what's going on?" Skate and Sammy said in unison
"Lauren is going into labor and at anytime the twins will be coming"
"TWINS?" Skate said
"Yes I'll tell you in the car but first lets get her to the car"
*skip to heading to the hospital*
"Hunter, you never told us you two were having twins and Cameron, can you grabs our bags and bring them to our house and meet us at the hospital with the rest of the guys and Mahogany"
"Yeah. Is the house unlocked?"
"Yeah was too excited to lock it" I said.
"Sorry, I found out four months ago after Lauren texted me before the meet and greet"
"Lauren, you never texted us about you having twins"
"Sorry...forgot...was...in...shock...myself...and...told...Hunter...thinking...him...would...tell...you" I said in between breath because the labor pains are hurting way more.
*at the hospital*
Hunter ran inside to get a wheelchair. Also to get a doctor.
He came out with a wheelchair and the doctor. The doctor pushed the wheelchair and had me get in. Hunter helped me get into the wheelchair. After I got in the wheelchair the doctor pushed the wheelchair in and Hunter went along.
"Who all is going with you?"
"The father and godmother"
Emilia looked at me and smiled bright.
"Really?" Emilia said
"Yes"
"Yup" Hunter said
"Ok well let's go and the rest of you can wait in the waiting room and we will send the father out to get you after she has the babies"
"Kian take good care of Asher" Hunter says
"I will" he said with Asher in his arms.
We head to go to the labor room. Doctor checked to see how far I am.
"Ok you are 10 centimeters you are ready to have the babies"
The doctor called a nurse to hurry in. She was already ready for me to give birth. Hunter got dressed and so did Emilia. Putting stuff on over their clothes.
The nurses came in and got prepared.
"Ok Lauren. Go ahead and push when a contraction comes" doctor said.
I feel a contraction and push.
The first baby came out after 3 pushes. The second one came out after 4 pushes.
--------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Next Chapter will have the babies names, weight, height, date of birth, etc like I did for Asher when he was born. Comment what you think of my book so far please.☺️😘😍🤓🙂