Senior Year

*skip the 3 months of summer*
Lauren's POV
  So summer break is over. It's my last year of high school. It's also Hunter's last year. We are getting ready and I'm gonna get Asher and his stuff ready and then Hunter and I are going to bring him to Hunter's mom's house so she can watch him while we go to school.
  I'm gonna wear a teen wolf shirt, skinny jeans with cuts at the knees, a Letterman jacket that is black and white and has a 96 on it, white shoes (sorry forgot what they are called), for my makeup I'm doing just mascara and my baby lips for my lips, my perfume, I put a new phone case on my phone, and i have a white bag to go with my outfit and my hair is gonna be down and have some curls in it.
  So during the summer Hunter joined two groups. They are Part Of My Story and Magcon.

 They are Part Of My Story and Magcon

  I went on tour with them but the tour was a month for each group

  I went on tour with them but the tour was a month for each group. (I know this is real but let's go with it). We left Asher with Hunter's mom since my parent's are always busy. So I only got to see my son for a month and now I'm going back to school to finish high school off.
  So back to getting ready for school. I just got done getting ready for school. I'm getting things that Asher needs. Hunter's mom doesn't know that Asher can walk now so while I'm getting his stuff ready I'm gonna call her and tell her some stuff.
*Call with Christine*
Christine: hey Lauren what do you need?
Me: I just wanted to call and tell you some mthungs you don't know about Asher
Christine: oh ok what are they?
Me: Asher started walking there months ago and he stands up on his own so your gonna have to baby proof your house
Christine: ok thanks for telling me. Hunter never told me any of this when he called and asked me to watch Asher.
Me: your welcome and do you need me and Hunter to take Ashton and Brandon to school since we're taking Asher to you?
Christine: sure then I could baby proof my house instead of take them to school.
Me: ok well I'm gonna finish gettin Asher ready and everybody in the house.
Christine: ok see ya when you guys get here
Me: see ya
*end of call*
  When I hung up I felt two arms wrap around me. It was Hunter and he just got done with a shower.
"HUNTER"
"What"
"Your wet and I'm all drssed for school"
"Haha sorry"
"Now get dryed and dressed we have to take Asher over to your mom's and then take your brothers to school"
"Ok babe I love you"
"I love you too"
  While he got ready, I checked if I had everything I need for Asher.
  What u out in his bag was:
-extra clothes just in case he wet through his clothes
-Bibs for when she feeds him
-blanket so when he takes a nap she can cover him
-bottle
-sippy cup because we're trying to get him off the bottle
-diapers because he isn't potty trained yet but we are working on it
-shoes becaus see aren't going to put them on him right now
-baby wipes
-baby toys
  That is pretty much it.
  Hunter and everybody else is ready to go so we all get into one car and head to drop Asher off and pick up Ashton and Brandon. No one else wanted to drive so I had to drive.
  We got to Christine's house and got the other two and headed to school.

AN: The next chapter I write I'm gonna skip to the graduation.