Swimming

(Lauren's bikini is the picture)
Hunter's POV
Lauren and I are outside with sitting in the hot tub and I have my arm around her. I have been thinking of something all night it I think it is time I ask her.
"Lauren?"
"Yeah"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure"
"Well i have been thinking all night"
"Ok and?"
"Well i was wonder if you will be my...girlfriend?"
"Are you sure Hunter?"
"Yeah"
"Well then yes I would love to be your girlfriend"
"Ok well finally I get to be your boyfriend and I promise I won't ever hurt you"
When i said that Lauren gave me a blank state.
"Babe are you ok?"
"Huh yeah im fine"
"You sure? Because you have me a blank stare"
"Yeah"
Kian finally comes out with food. I'm starving I haven't ate much today. I gotta stay fit for football and can't eat to much. Lauren went inside to get drinks for the three of us.
"Well Hunter how are you?"
"I'm good and can I talk you something"
"Sure"
"Well i just asked Lauren out"
"Oh well what did she say?"
"She said yes"
"That's good why do you look upset"
"I told her I would never hurt her but she just gave me a blank stare"
"Well dude she has an ex-boyfriend that said that to her and he ended up hurting her"
"Oh well dude I won't hurt her like that"
"Well she is afraid you will"
I got out of the hot tub and sit on a comfy chair. Lauren comes out with three Arizona's. She hands one to Kian and then walks over to me and hands me one and then sits on my lap. I smile at her and she smiles back.