Wedding

*skip to the wedding*
Lauren's POV
Today is the day I finally get to marry the love of my life. I can't be any happier to be where I am. I know I have 3 kids before we got married but things happen.
The twins are 2 weeks old now. The are going to be with Asher and carry the rings out. I texted my sister and asked her if she wanted to be a bridesmaid and she said yes and she will be standing by my maid of honor Emilia.
Emilia is doing my hair right now. She is almost done and then I am going to help her with all the bridesmaid's hair.

 She is almost done and then I am going to help her with all the bridesmaid's hair

AN: this is Lauren's hairstyle for the wedding.
*skip to the bridesmaids being ready*

AN: these are the bridesmaid dress for the bridesmaidsNow the bridesmaids are helping me get into my wedding dress

Now the bridesmaids are helping me get into my wedding dress.
AN: the wedding dress is up at the top of the chapter
As I'm getting ready into my wedding dress I hear the door to the room open and it's my mom and dad.
I look at my mom after getting the dress on and she has tears in her eyes. Then I look at my dad and he cried when he seen me.
"My baby girl is finally getting married" my dad said
"Now she is going to be a wife. She is already a mom" my mom said.
I smile at them.
"You look so beautiful honey" my mom said
"Thanks"
"What do you mean beautiful? She looks gorgeous" my dad said
"Haha thanks dad. You look even more handsome than usual. And mom you look even more beautiful than ever"
"Thanks" they say in unison
"MADISON COME HERE PLEASE. AND HURRY"
Madison comes walking over to me.
"Yeah?"
"Mom and Dad what do you think of Lauren's look. I think she looks as gorgeous as me"
"We agree" my dad says
"Thanks sissy and thanks mom and dad" Lauren says while smiling so big.
Hunter's POV
Finally I get to marry the love of my life and my best friend. I am probably going to cry when I see her walking down the aisle in her wedding dress probably looking more gorgeous than ever.
I am already to go and so are the groomsmen. Since we have 2 minutes until it starts I'm standing outside on the beach where we're getting married. I see Lauren standing with her bridesmaids and they are all talking. Josh and I go over to Madison and Lauren and we talk for a little bit.
"Well everybody looks gorgeous" I say
They all smile and say "thanks" at the say time.
*skip to after they are married*
Lauren's POV
I love the rings Hunter and I picked out.