He has to show up at the wrong time

Lauren's POV
Hunter and I were in the middle of the conversation and there was a knock on the door. I went and opened to the door and Sammy Wilkinson is standing there. He sees me and smiles big and I let him in. When he walked in he seen Hunter.
"Is something going on here?"
"Yes Sammy him and I were talking things over"
"You never gave me another chance"
"Why should I? You cheated on me"
"Then what did he do"
"He walked out on me and his son"
"Woah what you have a son?"
"Umm yeah"
"With him?"
"Yeah"
"Rowland isn't man enough to produce a baby"
"Hey Wilkinson I take that offensively" Hunter says
"If you have a kid then go get him"
"Sammy, he's sleeping upstairs on my bed"
"Well can I see him?"
"Why he isn't your kid?"
"I want to see if Rowkand was actually man enough to make a kid"
"Ugh fine"
Hunter walks over to me and grabs my hand and we walk up stairs and I whisper to Hunter "Thanks and once he leaves we will finish our conversation" quiet enough so Sammy doesn't hear and he whisper back "your welcome and ok".
We made it to my room and quietly walk in to see Asher sleeping where I put him.
"There is Hunter and I's son Asher Lee and please be quiet so he can sleep"
"He's so cute and he does look like both of you and suprisingly Hunter you are man enough to make a baby"
"Well thanks" I say
"Umm thanks I guess" Hunter says
"So Lauren can I talk to you alone"
"Sure Sammy. Hunter go downstairs and I'll be down in a bit to finish out conversation"
"Ok"
Hunter left and Sam and I went to my parent's room so we wouldn't wake up Asher because he is crabby like me when people wake me up or when I wake up to early.
"So what did you need Sammy?"
"I miss you Lauren"
"What do you mean?"
"I miss being a thing. I messed up when I cheated on you"
"Are you only saying this because I'm the captain of the cheer team?"
"No I do honestly do miss being a thing"
"So what if I wanna date Hunter again?"
"Its your choice take me or him back I wouldn't mind"
"So if I take you back would you take Asher in like a son of your own?"
"I don't know maybe lets hang out sometime so I know how he is"
"Ok we'll hang but I better go talk to Hunter now"
"Ok I gotta go see Skate he wants to hang out today"
"Ok well see you soon"
"See you"
We walk downstairs and I go into the living room and Sammy leaves. I am actually thinking about taking him I still kinda have feelings for him but I also love Hunter and Hunter is the father of my son.
"Sorry about that Hunter"
He didn't reply he just walked over to me and kissed me and I kissed back. I love kissing him.
"So will you take me back or not?"
"Sammy asked me to take him back too"
"So who r u picking him or I?"
"I don't know yet"
"Ok well I got to go"
"No if you want to stay you can I don't mind"
"Ok wanna watch a movie or Netflix?"
"Lets watch Netflix"
"Ok"
We watched Netflix for a while. I love watching Netflix it more relaxing to me than anything. Asher woke up from his nap and is now cuddling with Hunter.
"Hey Hunter would you wanna hang out with me and Asher and Sammy tomorrow. He wants to see how Asher really is when he's awake"
"Sure and you seriously gonna take him back Lauren after what he did to you"
"I don't know I don't think I want to"
"Then why are you considering it"
"I'm not considering anything with him I'm probably gonna tell him that I wanna be friends and that's all"
"So what about me?"
"I think I want to date you but if I do please don't walk out on me and Asher like you did?"
"Ok I won't I was miserable after I did"
"Ok"
  I texted Sammy about hanging tomorrow and that I just wanna be friends and that I'm getting back together with Hunter.
*text with Sammy*
Me: hey Sammy
Wilkinson😜: hey Lauren
Me: Do u wanna hang tomorrow?
Wilkinson😜: sure
Me: ok u, Asher, Hunter and I will probably go to the park for a bit
Wilkinson😜: wait Hunter?
Me: umm yeah I need to talk to u about that
Wilkinson😜: who r u picking him or me?
Me: Hunter and I r dating and I just wanna be friends with u
Wilkinson😜: fine
Me: I think it's fair because Hunter is the father of Asher and u wanted nothing to do with me after we broke up so that u could date the school slut
Wilkinson😜: fine that's fair can I bring Skate to hang with us too?
Me: sure
Wilkinson😜: thanks
Me: well see you tomorrow
Wilkinson: bye
*end of conversation*
Sammy's POV
  I'm kinda upset she didn't pick me but I understand she wants to be with her baby daddy. I did leave her for someone I never really had feelings for. At least she says we can be friends. That's better than not being anything at all. Hunter just better not hurt her. She has been through so much all ready.