Emilia's babyshower

Lauren's POV
*3 months later*
I think that I should plan a surprise baby shower for Emilia. She helped Hunter plan one for me when I had the twins. I want Kian to know what I'm gonna do. I walk into his room and see him and Emilia laying on his bed.
"Kian can I talk you quick?"
He nods and walks out of his room and we walk to my room.
"What's up?"
"I was wanting to throw Emilia a surprise baby shower and want you to help plan it like Emilia and Hunter did for me but I want her to have it before she has the baby"
"Ok how about we plan one for next week because her and I will be going to find out what gender the baby is"
"Sure but you have to keep it a secret from her"
Kian's POV
*next week*
Emilia and I get to find out what gender our baby is. I'm so excited.
"So what do you want the baby to be?" Emilia asked me
"I don't care what the gender is because it's gonna be our bundle of joy what about you?"
"Same I just want to hold our bundle of joy"
*skip to the doctor appointment*
I can tell Emilia is so excited and a bit nervous. So I grab her hand to keep her calm.
"Ok you can sit on the table and we will get the ultrasound done"
Emilia quickly gets on the table and pulls up her shirt.
They put the gel on her stomach and move the wand thing on her stomach.
"Well Miss Lopez the baby is going to be a girl"
"Thanks so much doctor" Emilia says while smiling.
I text Lauren to tell her the gender for the baby shower today.
*text with Lauren*
Me: I know the baby gender
Bambi🤓: What is it?
Me: It's a girl
Bambi🤓: Congrats and I already got everything except a sign and a cake and my present for u guys but I will go and get those things right now
Me: What about Asher and the twins?
Bambi🤓: Hunter took them to the park so I can set things up so don't take Emilia to the house and don't eat anything because I got food for the baby shower
Me: ok I'll take her to the park so we can help Hunter
*end of texts*
Lauren's POV
I quickly got in the car and went to the mall to get a present and then went to a place to get a cake and then to a baby store to get baby clothes and a sign saying "It's a girl".
I know why did you go to the mall to get a present. That present is just for Emilia and I also got one for Kian. Since they are going to be new to the whole parenting thing.
*skip to back to the house*
I'm going to get the clad on the counter and then put the sign up.
I got the gift of the baby on the present table and the presents for Kian and Emilia in my closet until they open up the baby gifts. They both don't know that I got them their own gifts but I want it to be a surprise. I told Hunter that I was going to get gifts for just Kian and Emilia and he thought that it was a good idea.
*skip to after putting the sign up*
I texted Hunter to tell him to hurry home with the kids so we can get them ready.
*text with Hunter*
Me: We got to get the kids ready for the baby shower so hurry home but if ur around Emilia tell her a lie and I'll text Kian why u really left😊
Hubby💍: Ok see ya soon babe
Me: See ya soon
*end of texts*
*text to Kian*
Me: Hunter has to bring kids home to get them ready for the baby shower and I had him tell a lie so that Emilia doesn't find out
Kiwi🙃: Oh ok that makes more sense
Me: I'll text u when it's time to bring Emilia here and people are already showing up and they are sitting in the living room and I told them I have to get the kids ready and I have to get ready and so does Hunter do it may be a bit and they are ok with it
Kiwi🙃: ok I'm gonna bring her to the mall to look around
Me: ok but don't buy any baby clothes or anything for the baby until after the shower
Kiwi🙃: ok
*end of texts*
Hunter walked in with the kids and we went upstairs to get ready. I got the bath started so that Hunter can give Asher a bath and I hand bathed the twins with the help of Brandon.
"So how have you been Lauren?"
"Great how about you?"
"Fine I guess I miss hanging out with you and Hunter"
"You can come over whenever you want and so can Ashton"
"We would love to"
"You guys wanna stay here tonight?" Hunter says as he walks out of the bathroom with Asher in his arms
"Sure but your gonna have to ask Ashton yourself"
"Ok I will after we get started with the baby shower for Emilia"
After getting the kids cleaned we got them dressed and I had Brandon watch the twins and Asher so that Hunter and I can get dressed.
*skip to after getting dressed*
I grabbed Jordyne and Hunter had Jessalyn and Brandon grabbed Asher's hand and we all walked downstairs to Christine and Ashton.
I texted Kian and told him we are ready for him and Emilia to come home.
Hunter's POV
While we were waiting for Kian and Emilia to come home I wanted to talk to Ashton about staying the night.
"Hey Ashton would you like to stay the night here?"
"Sure I would love to but what about Brandon?"
"I already asked him and he agreed to stay"
"Ok well I'm gonna go home with mom to get clothes and things I need"
"I will to" Brandon says
"Ok but don't forget swimming stuff because we Kirk to swim at night"
"Ok"
"And mom if you wanna stay the night too you can"
"No honey I think it's fine if just your brothers spend time with you"
"Ok mom but you are always welcome to" I say with a smile
Emilia's POV
Kian and I went to the mall but he said he doesn't want to buy anything for the baby just yet because he has no idea what to get for the baby. I thought that was weird but I have to agree with him because I have no idea what to buy so I want to wait until I'm with Lauren before I get anything since she knows what to get.
Kian looked at his phone and then looked at me
"Want to go home Lauren said its time to eat"
"Sure because I'm starving"
"Ok let's go"
We head out to the car and Kian drives us home.
Once we get home Kian opens the door for me and we walk into the house and we don't see anybody what the heck is going on?
Out of no where people jumped up and shouted "Surprise"
How did I not notice everything for a baby shower was set up? It's probably because I was thinking about food.
I was so shocked.
"Kian did you have something to do with this?"
"Yeah but Lauren was the one who wanted to have the baby shower"
"Thanks so much you guys this actually caught me off guard I should have known when Kian said he doesn't want to buy about for the baby when we went to the mall"
"I was serious about not knowing what to get tho"
*skip to after opening up the presents for the baby*
Lauren's POV
"I'll be right back I forgot something"
I quickly ran upstairs to get my gifts for Kian and Emilia.
When I went downstairs I hid the gifts behind me so they would see. I quickly went over to them and pulled the gifts out from behind me.
"These are for you guys not the baby"
"What you didn't have to get us anything?" Emilia said
"Well I did so open them"
They opened them and they had the biggest grin on their face.
"Thanks so much Lauren and Hunter this means so much to us to know we have you guys in our lives"
"Well you guys have been such great help with Asher and the twins we thought we should get you guys something for the help" Hunter says
*skip to after the shower*
Kian and Hunter help me clean up and Emilia is putting the gifts away.
"LAUREN CAN YOU COME HELP ME?" Emilia yells
"SURE" I yell back
"Guys I will be back I'm gonna go help Emilia" I say to Kian and Hunter
They look at me and smile.
I run up the stairs and walk into Emilia and Kian's room.
"So what do you need me to do?"
"Can you out this box on the shelf I can't lift it because to heavy"
"Sure"
I lift the box on the shelf and look at Emilia.
"Can you help me put the rest of his away?"
"Sure"
I was helping her out things away when my phone went off.
I looked at my phone and seen it was a text from...
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for waiting so long to update but it's my last year so high school so I've been busy. School has been keeping me busy but I promise I will update whenever I can.