Chapter 12

Time skip to when the babies could be born at any time

Aphmaus pov
I was sitting on the couch watching tv since zane took Levin and malichi to school this morning when I felt a really bad pain in my stomach I passed it off as the girls just kicking but then I felt it again and it hurt even worse and....my water broke....I grabbed my phone and called zane he answered and I said "hey...have you...dropped the boys...off yet" he said "no we're not that far away why are you ok" I said "uh...not exactly...the babies are coming" he said "WHAT?! Uh...uh...uh..were not that far be there in just a minute bye love you" he hung up and I sat on the couch once again now the pain was horrible I said "I knew...it would hurt...when you guys came....but could you hurt....a little bit less?!" Just then zane came in he helped me up and helped me into the back seat I said "I thought...you didn't drop the boys off..." He said "I didn't malichis sitting in the front seat with Levin in his lap" I nodded and zane got in we drove to the hospital and I got into a room....

After many hours of pain...

I smiled at the two little girls in my arms and then at zane he smiled and said "you did it..." I nodded and zane said "I'll go get the boys" I nodded and he left for a few minutes then came back in with malichi holding Levin I smiled and said "boys meet your two little sisters" Levin said "their so cute!" I laughed and malichi said "what are their names" I looked at zane and said "we never completely decided on names did we" he shook his head and said "no but I really liked the first two names we came up with" I nodded and said "me to so boys these are your sisters rayne and ruby...malichi you wanna hold your sisters" he nodded and put Levin down I handed them both over to him he smiled and said "hi ruby,hi rayne I'm malichi im your big brother" they smiled a little bit and malichi handed them back to me just then katelyn came in zane said "while I was getting the boys I called her" I nodded and she came in with travis following she came over and said "they're so cute" I nodded and she said "what's their names" I said "this is rayne and this is ruby"  she said "its so cute how they both have black hair and ruby has your brown eyes while rayne has zanes blue eyes!" I nodded and she said "it's weird how much they both look like you in the face aph" I smiled and travis said "they are so cute!" I nodded and a nurse came in she said "ah I see you got the whole family here! I hate to break this up but we gotta take...." I said "rayne and ruby" she nodded and said "we gotta take rayne and ruby for a check up to make sure their healthy and everything" I nodded and the nurse took them as soon as she did everyone started talking and I fell asleep....

Time skip to when she can go home

I sighed as we walked through the door of the house I said "I'm so glad to be home especially with these two" zane nodded and said "let's go see if they like their room" I nodded and we took them to their room I was holding ruby and zane was holding rayne anyway we walked in and zane said "girls this is your room" they smiled and we put them in their cribs I turned to zane and said "you know something im really exited for now that I'm not pregnant anymore" he said "what might that be" I smiled and said "we can finally plan the wedding and actually get married!" He nodded and said "I forgot why we never did when you were pregnant" I sighed and said "because I just....by time we would have finished planning it and setting it up I would have been almost ready to give birth! And I didn't want to take any chances of having the wedding get ruined by me having to go to the hospital" he said "well that's actually a good point...but I'm just happy i can finally marry the one I love" I smiled and we kissed then went into the living room and sat with Levin and malichi and we all watched tv....

Awwwwsw! rayne and ruby are two names I really like so yea that's why I chose them anyway I hope you enjoyed that's all for now Bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee