Chapter 15

Ok guys I hope you don't mind but for the rest of the book im gonna be focusing on rayne and runbys lives because zane and Aph are already married they already have kids and yea but rayne and ruby are only 10 so yea...onto the story

Raynes pov
Lukas said "Marie just go away we'll talk when we go home!" Marie laughed and said "ok but you really shouldn't hang out with her she's a lost cause" I growled and she walked away Lukas said "you probably want an explanation right" I nodded and he said "so she's my sister and sasha shadows is my mom" I said "your kidding right?! Your so much nicer than them" he nodded and said "yea well I went and lived with my dad for most of my life and he was nice that's why he divorced my mom but now I'm back here and I just drown out anything mom or Marie says" I nodded and he said "well who's your parents" I said "uh aphmau and zane Ro,Meave" he said "hm so your rayne Ro,Meave" I nodded and then the bell rung for us to go to the buses everyone started walking in but I was going super slow thanks to the crutches Lukas said "we're gonna get locked out" I groaned and said "well I'm going as fast as I can but please if you have another idea please do tell" he grabbed my crutches and picked me up bridal style I laughed and he carried me inside and he took me to my homeroom he said "wait this is my homeroom to!" I said "awesome!" so we sat down and talked the whole time when I said "OH! This is the day we became best friends right well let's take a picture to commemorate becoming best friends!" He nodded and we took a simple picture we were just smiling in it and then the intercom said "the buses to phoenix avenue are now departing" I grabbed my stuff and so did Lukas because apparently he lives on the same street as me which is pretty cool so anyway he helped me to the bus and we sat down the bus stopped and Lukas stood up he said "see Ya at school tomorrow rayne" I waved and the bus dropped me off at my house ruby got off before me and helped me carry everything we went in did our homework,and I fell asleep...

2 weeks later

Still raynes pov
"Lukaaaaaaaaas" he looked at me and said "yes?" I laughed and said "I'm bored" he sighed and said "wanna ask your parents to take us to get ice cream" I groaned and said "no im lazy" he laughed and said "well so am I" I sat up from my laying position and said "you wasn't to lazy to get your parents permission to spend the night with me" he smiled and said "your my best friend that's the only reason" I smiled and my mom yelled "KIDS DINNERS READY!" We both ran downstairs and started eating when my dad said "so Lukas who's your parents do we know them" he said "I Uh...sasha shadows..." My mom did a spit take and said "BUT HOW YOUR SO SWEET!" I nodded and said "that's what I said!" Lukas laughed and my dad said "I thought you looked familiar" ruby said "yea you look a lot like sasha I've seen pictures of her" we all are and talked when my mom said "so how old are you Lukas cause you don't look 10 like rayne" he said "oh 12 I've got held back a few times in school so..." Everyone nodded and we finished eating my mom said "ok all of you bed now" we ran to my room and ruby climbed into her bottom bunk while Lukas helped me up to my bunk after I was in bed he climbed up the ladder and Layed next to me he smiled and said "goodnight rayray sweet dreams" is said "shut up you know I hate that nickname" he laughed and said "ok rayne is that better" I nodded and fell asleep...

The next morning

"Raaaaaayne? Raaaaaaayne? If you don't wake up I'll...throw your limited edition my little horsies out the window" I sprung up out of my sleep and said "don't you dare touch my limited edition horsies!" He laughed and said "come on we gotta get to school remember for our education!" I said "ok well remember the leg and the arm" he sighed and said "ah the outfit you got on looks kinda clean just wear that to school" I nodded and lukas grabbed my book bag he helped me downstairs and I grabbed a piece of toast my mom said "you guys going to school" I nodded and ruby said "well the bus is right there so you might wanna hurry moms driving now me to school this morning" I nodded and said "bye baby sis" she groaned and said "your older by 5 seconds!" I laughed and me and lukas walked to the bus when we got to our seat I set my crutches down and put both my legs on lukas' lap he laughed and grabbed a marker he started writing on my cast and he said "done!" I looked at what he wrote it said "get better soon Ray Ray im getting tired of carrying your stuff haha ~ Lukas" I laughed and said "well sorry I gotta keep these casts on for awhile" he frowned and we started talking for awhile until we got to school we sat down in class and I mostly doodled the whole time while Lukas kept throwing little papers at me he kept on mouthing "read them when you feel sad" so I just stuck them in my bookbag without reading them when the teacher said "MS RO,MEAVE MR SHADOWS IS THERE SOEMTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH THE CLASS" I said "uh...I like trains" everyone in the class died laughing even the teacher smiled a little bit but then he said "ok detention both of you after school" I shrugged and me and Lukas kept talking through all our classes until lunch we sat down and talked about random stuff when this girl came over to Lukas she said "l-Lukas" he looked up at her and immediately hugged her he said "Joey what are you doing here?!" She said "I moved here! Isn't it great I was so heartbroken when you moved away and we had to break up but now I'm here we can be together again" she immediately kissed him and for some reason I felt a pain go through my chest and I felt like I was gonna cry Lukas looked at me and said "woah are you ok your pale as a ghost" I shook my head in a no motion and said "I feel sick" he helped me up and took me to the nurses office she ended up calling my mom cause apparently I'm sick so when my mom got me in the car she said "what's wrong there's something bothering you" I sighed and said "some girl came in at lunch today apparently she and Lukas dated at his old school and when he moved they broke up well she moved here and they kissed and I started feeling really sick for some reason" she smiled and I said "what is it" she smiled even more and said "nothing lets just get you home so you can get some rest"

OooOOoOooOOoO does rayne like Lukas?! Does Lukas actually like that girl who came in?! Why do I sound like a commercial?! Find out next chapter! Bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee