Chapter 21

Time skip lukas is 28,rayne is 26,ruby is 26,and Aphmau and zane are 49 (wow)...lukas and rayne got married and now live together,and ruby lives with her boyfriend miles...

Raynes pov
"Come on Lilith put your toys up for mommy!" I smiled as the little 3 year old started putting away her toys (lilith has long white hair with black streaks going all through it) just then lukas came down he took lilith out of my hands and said "there's daddy's little girl!" I smiled and Lilith started giggling she started kicking her little feet and Lukas put her down she ran off and only after a minute there was a crash we ran to the living room to see her standing next to a broken vase Lukas said "Lilith garnet shadows! That's the second vase she's broken" I shrugged and said "she's only 3 she'll quit breaking them as she gets older hopefully" he nodded and we cleaned up the broken glass then Lilith started getting tired so I took her to her room and she went to sleep I stared at her for a minute and Lukas came in he said "she may be clumsy but she's adorable" I nodded and said "yea she gets the adorableness from me" he laughed and said "I think not" I nodded and said "yep she gets the white hair from you,and the black streaks in it from me but she also gets the cuteness from me" he sighed and said "what ever you say rayne..." I smiled and we went to the living room and watched tv....

                        The end

Hey guys! So I know it's short but it really didn't have anything going on and plus it's the last chapter so uh yea... So that's the end of this book there will be no sequel but don't worry There's going to be plenty more books in the future! Anyway I hope you enjoyed that's all for now bbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee