The Ally With the Forgotten Hell

It normally would take about an hour and 50 minutes to walk to school. I had to walk through loads of creepy ally ways. I liked dark places but not like the ones I was walking through.

I then could hear some chatting coming from not far behind me. I looked back to see a group of 5  boys. One saw I looked, I walked faster but they caught up.

One grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. Whip lash, ow fuck. I got pushed in to the wall and fell to the floor. With the force I let a whimper out. One held up my head straight. I looked up into the eyes of one of the guys, I knew him, he was called Andy.

"Let's see what the emo has done lately" Andy said with a smirk. Two other boys grabbed a hold of me. One  on the right and one on the left, and one other holding my head in place. Andy pulled up my sleeve on my t-shirt.

"Ha, Paul come here" Andy said. The boy behind him came over. Paul laughed then he grabbed my arm and held it very, very tight. I had horrible bruises on them, from what my dad did to me.

This is normal for me. Normally they would come over to me and just beat me up, and then walk away but today it was different. Not a good different, a very fucking scary different.

Paul suddenly got a knife out of his pocket and held my arm out straight. The knob that was holding my head put a hand over my mouth. I was shaking and trying to escape.

He put the knife deep into my arm, where I had some bruises . I was screaming in pain through the hand. He then roughly let go of my left arm. Thank fuck, but it still fucking hurt. I could see blood dripping. He grabbed my right arm and did the same but it looked like he was writing into my arm. Get your fucking hands off me.The pain, just fucking KILL ME!!!

A couple more minutes of torture and horror. They all got up. They turned to me and started kicking me. I couldn't scream. I don't know why but I couldn't. They got bored and walked fast onwards. I sat up, I cried a bit because of the pain. The cuts were very deep and was bleeding lots. I was in and out of consciousness. I was weak from blood loss.

I got up slowly, grabbing the wall to help me up. My grandparents house was  not that far away, I had a key and they are not there, perfect. I ran as fast as I could. I can't believe I had energy to walk or even fucking run. To be honest, I probably wasn't running, but it was the faster I could go.

The house was very nice, it's too big for just two people to live in, I always thought. I walked up the path way through the garden and got out my keys.

I pushed open the door closing and locking it behind me. The tv was on. Wait a minute. Oh, could be those people.

Oh no.

My blood was dripping from my arms. I can't stand for much longer. I fell on to the desk with all the paper/bills and the phone was it all fell off. There was noies coming from the living room. I heard steps behind me. But before I could see who it was I fell to the floor where my blood was and everything went black.......