Chump

Mike's P.O.V

I wanted her. I needed her. I looked into her eyes. So beautiful. So I much haven't learnt from her yet. As I looked into her eyes again I could sense she didn't want to go through, that it wasn't our time to do it. I kissed her one more time and then fell on my back to the side of her on the bed.

I heard her sigh so I turned to her. "What's wrong babe?" I asked.

"I don't know" She replied and sighed again. I pulled her closer to me and pulled the covers over us.

I felt my phone go off so, I looked at it. I had a message from Tré.

' Hey mate, I was just going to ask if you could go to the shops and buy some chocolate milk for me and Maygen? Thanks :D'

Why can't he go and get it?

"Babe I'm going to go to the shops to pick up something for Tré, do you need/want anything?" I asked R.

"Umm, c-could you you get umm like a movie or something?"

"Yeah sure" I said getting up. I bent down and gave R one more kiss, then walked to the door.

"Should be back under half an hour" She nodded and did a small wave.

I walked down the stairs and to the front door. "Just going to the co-op then to blockbuster" I yelled then walked out locking the door behind me.

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

I sat up a couple of minutes after Mike left and walked down stairs. When I got down I saw Billie near the front door, saying goodbye to someone. That someone was a girl. When he closed the door, he turned around and walked past me.

"Who w-was that?" I asked him stepping into the kitchen. "Oh that was Vivian, my uhh girlfriend" He replied.

I thought for a minute then I asked " I thought Cherise was your... your girlfriend" He stopped what he was doing and looked straight into my eyes. "Uhh yeah she is"

He carried on making some coffee. "So what ya doing tonight with Mike?" He asked, he's trying to make me stop talking about his 2 girlfriends.

"You can't do that to someone" I said. He stopped drinking his coffee and walked closer to me, which scared me a bit. "Please don't hur-hurt me" I whispered looking down.

"Well, don't even mention anything about me having two girlfriends or anything like that, got it!? " He yelled the last part, he turned back to his coffee. I just wanted to get away from him, so I ran up to Mikes room.

***

About an hour has past and Mike was not back. What if something happened to him?

It would be my fault. I couldn't deal with that. I sighed and slowly walked down the stairs in hope that Mike would walk through the door. I walked into the living room to see Tré and Maygen cuddling up on the sofa. I sat down on the other sofa. Tré was flicking through channels, he stopped when a news report came on.

"And about 20 minutes ago there was an robbery at the local Blockbuster" The news man started, all three of us had shocked faces.

"Witnesses had heard shooting and loud yelling. One woman said she saw a tall man being dragged out of the store by two men wearing all black" A tear fell from my right eye as I stared at the screen.

"She said that he was trying to help someone who was just shot in the leg." There was a pause.

"New news just in the man being dragged off was named the bassist of" I didn't want to hear this.

"Green day... Mike Dirnt"

(A/N, New chapter!!!

What happened to Mike?!?!?

Holy shit!!!

Please Vote Comment and shit ;D

Please, please comment even if its just like 'This is shit' Or something but if you do that I will personally throw potatoes at you or I'll turn into a Christmas tree and scare you, hehe!! O_o

So sorry for the wait :'(

Thanks for reading :3