Holy Shoot

Pain was all through my body. Mostly in my arms. I couldn't open my eyes, but I could hear voices. The voices sounded like distant echos.

"Billie, What the fuck happened?" Someone yelled.

"I don't fucking know Mike. J-just calm yourself and stop Tré crying" I think that was Billie. There names sounded formerly. Billie, Mike and Tré. It couldn't. Could it?

I felt something cold on my arm. It felt nice, it hurt but cooled me down. I started to blink my eyes open. My blurry vision stopped and I could see clear. It, it was them.

Holy motherfucker shit face bitch slap dick!!!!

I know it's them and I love them but I'm very VERY bad at meeting new people. Like really bad. If I get too shy I start to be sick. Lovely aye?  I also felt very weak, this was a bad mixture.

I was laying on the sofa in the living room. They looked at me for a minute, I looked at them, then at my hands looking shy.

"Hi" I looked up slowly to see who said it. It was Billie. "I'm Billie, uh, this is Mike and that's Tré" He said pointing to them. I nodded. Why did I nod. Ahh crazy shit.

I looked down at my hands again. "Umm, we cleaned your arms up" Mike said. "Is your name Glor-" I cut Mike off.

"Raven....People call me Raven" I said still looking at my hands.

"Do your friends call you that?" Tré asked.

"No, I-I don't have friends" I stuttered out.

Silence.

"Who calls you that? And, and why?" Billie said as he sat on the same sofa as I was laying on. "Everyone. I think it's 'cause I'm alone all the time" I said looking at them but no eye contact. No one was talking and I really needed a pee. This is just such a crazy day. I sat up slowly and got on my feet. I felt dizzy. I stumbled when I went forwards. Mike caught me and helped me stand up again gently. He was touching me, not in a creepy way but still I hated it.

"Where do you want to go? I'll help you" He said, he sounded caring but I was still  shy and confused so...

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I yelled in his face. He took a couple of steps back. They all looked at me scared and confused. I grabbed the living room door and opened it. I was holding on to the wall all the way to the bathroom. When I got there I closed the door and locked it behind me. I went to the loo and that...

After I washed my hands, I looked in the mirror. I was a complete mess.

I wanted to see my arms, I opened the bandage on my left arm. There was deep random cuts into it. I put the bandage over it and did the same for the right one. On the right arm, there was writing that he put in the cuts. It said: "Die Bitch" it was red all around it. Pain. Pain will never go.

I sat on the floor and rested my back on the sink and pulled up my legs to my chest and but my head in between my knees and cried.

It felt like hours had gone by with none stop crying. I couldn't cry any more. My body wouldn't let me. I lied on the cold bathroom floor dieing from the inside, while thinking about my life.