Waiting

Mike's P.O.V

"How did you sleep through that last night?" Tré asked Maygen as I entered the kitchen. "I don't know, just I like to sleep" She replied. "Oh hey Mike" Tré said waving at me, why is he waving??

"Hey" I said as I started to boil the water for my coffee. I love my coffee. After a couple of minutes I had made my coffee and was sat down at the breakfast bar with Tré and Maygen.

"So where's Billie?" I asked them. Maygen shrugged her shoulders so I looked at Tré for an answer.

"Umm, he went out to meet people"

"People?"

"Well, umm, some girls"

"Girls? Huh?"

"Yeah, there just friends though" He replied.

I nodded and looked up to see Raven walking slowly into the kitchen. She was wearing black skinny jeans, Slipknot T-shirt, no shoes just soaks and a massive black hoodie that was zipped open slightly . She sat down on the empty seat to my right.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Tré asked.

"Uhhh, no, I'm uhh not hungry" She said looking down at her lap. Tré looked at me with a worried face, I did the same face back.

"You can if you want" I replied, she just looked down at her lap. I slowly moved my right hand over to her and lightly rubbed her left arm. She pulled away as if she was in pain, holding her left arm in her rights.

I looked into her eyes as she looked up, I gave her a worried face, she put on a weak smile. I could tell it was fake.

~~Later On~~

Billie's still  wasn't back,  he was probably trying to get into some girls pants. I walked into the living room to see Tré and Maygen cuddling and kissing. I ran out of the room very quick. I noticed I hadn't seen Raven for awhile so I looked around for her. I walked into her room, she wasn't there. I sighed. Where is she?

Tré's P.O.V

Maygen fell asleep on me while we were watching a film. I heard the front door open and looked up. It was Billie and two other people, both girls.

His arm was around  the one with long black hair with dyed purple tips and he was holding the other girls hand, she had long black hair too but with electric blue highlights.

"Ummm, hey Billie" God this is so awkward.

"Hey" He replied and walked away with the girls. After the night before, I had been feeling weird when I was around Billie. It's a good feeling. But what's the point. I feel Maygen move a bit, while sleeping. Why was I thinking things like that, I have Maygen. I sighed and cuddled up to her, smiling but still confused.

***

Billie's P.O.V

I was sat in the kitchen with Vivian and Cherise. Vivian has long black hair with dyed purple tips and Cherise has long black hair to with electric blue highlights. I've been hanging out with them all day. Their brilliant. Cherise got up and went to the toilet, leaving me and Vivi alone.

She was sat next to me at the breakfast table, I slowly placed my hand on her left leg. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

At the moment things are going pretty sweet....... but there's a part of me thinking about Raven.

(A/N, Sooo sorry for the wait and that it's short :-/

Do you like it??

Vivian is: xking_for_a_dayx

And

Cherise is: St_jimmy_wild_one

I'm planning something really cool for this book!!

But do you like the book??

If you have any ideas, please comment them :)

Please, Vote Comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading :)