Locked Up Inside

[P.O.V Tré]

God that girl, Raven had been in the bathroom for hours. "What should we do?" I asked Mike and Billie.

"I-I don't know, you go check on her, okay?" Billie said. Why do I have to do it? I nodded and got up and walked out of the living room. When I got to the bathroom I couldn't hear anything. I knocked on the door. "Uhh, Raven you okay? It's Tré" I heard some movement but no reply.

"Do you mind unlocking the door? Please" I said staying calm. Nothing. I knocked on the door again. "Come on, just open the door" I tried again.

The door unlocked a couple of minutes later. I pushed the door open and walked in. She looked up at me, holding on to the sink for balance. Her eyes were blood shot, she had been crying. I just wanted to hug her but I was scared she'd yell at me.

"Come on. We're having pizza for lunch" I said, a weak smile came on her face. As I walked out, checked if she was following me, thankfully she was. We got to the kitchen and she sat at the breakfast bar. She was looking around seeing what was happening. "Pizza should be ready in 5, Oh hey Raven"Billie said. She looked up. "Hey" Was all she said.

[P.O.V Gloria/Raven]

Mike was sitting opposite to me. He kept looking at me. He's mad at me.

He touched me so I had to yell.

But he was only helping.

Shut the fucking hell up brain.

No. Your going crazy talking to yourself.

I smacked my head on the breakfast bar. Ow shit. They were all looking at me. "S- sorry" I stuttered quietly.

"For what? You okay?" Mike asked concerned.

I looked up at him. "It doesn't matter and I'm, umm, good" I lied. Billie and Tre sat down and handed everyone plates of food. We had two pieces each. I can't remember the last time I had proper food. They probably think I'm a fat bitch so I only ate one small piece. "You don't want that piece?" Tré asked me I shaked my head saying 'no'. He reached over for it but Mike slapped his hand away.

"Oww, what was that for?" Tré asked fake crying. If I wasn't awkward or in pain, I probably would of laughed at the sight. "She still looks hungry, eat up" Mike said with a smile.

"I'm full up, but thanks" I said. Tré grabbed the pizza off my plate and ate it before Mike could stop him. Tre finished and ran off. He's like 36, still acting like a kid though.

"What's the time?" I asked Mike.

"Umm, let's see" He said standing up and getting out his phone. "It's 1:26pm" He said putting his phone back in his pocket and sitting down.

(A/N, So another update YAY, I'm going to update every other day or each day!!

XxRage & LovexX