Bright lights

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

I was in Mikes room on his laptop. I should of asked to go on it but, I felt kind of shy... and stupid. I logged into Facebook. I've only ever been on it a couple of times; I was never allowed to go on it at home. When I logged in I saw I had 3 unread messages.

Two unknown people and.... and Amy

What the fuck?? I clicked on it, it said it was only sent a week ago. The fuck? This, this doesn't make sense. Her family told me she was dead, Andy and his fucking mates literally said she died because of them and they were happy. The message is one word, but it makes me so confused.

'Lies'

That was it, just that. What does that mean? While I was thinking of what the hell was going on I saw someone opening the bedroom door.

"Hey, I found you, what you doi-" I cut him off. "I-I-I just need needed to ch-check s-stuff, I was--n't look looking through your s-stuff" I stuttered. He looked confused, then a bit angry.

"You should of asked" He said blankly.

"I, I'm sorry" Some tears escape my eyes but I'm not making a noise. Why am I crying?

"No, no no, don't cry, it's alright" He said looking down at me. "I didn't mean to spit at you, babe it's alright"He sat on the bed behind me and wrapped his strong arms around me. I felt save.

He pulled me up closer to him, so I was in between his legs. I felt him breathing on  the back of my neck, normally I would feel scared but I knew Mike wouldn't hurt me.

We sat like that for awhile, in deep thought. I only knew him for under 3 weeks, and I trusted him. I really trusted him. He wouldn't hurt me. There's three words that are in my head, I would never of thought that I would think this but I love him. I really do, but I...

I worried about the age thing and my family and many other things.

Mike's P.O.V

Should I probably ask her to be my girlfriend? No I can't, I don't know. Things would be great, but I'm thinking about when we go on tour or when we go back home. If people found out about us they would call me a pedo. What would it do to Green Day? At the moment I don't care. I think I've finally found the right person.

Age? I don't care. If people have a problem, well fuck them.

"Raven?" I whisper.

"Y-yeah?"

"I really like you" I started. "And I know age is a bitch but..."

"What is it?" She asked turning around on the bed facing me, my arms still around her.

"Well, umm, Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked shyly smiling. She smiled and nodded, yes! I pulled her into a hug, she didn't mind. She's changed a lot. I liked it, that she felt save.

We pulled back soon after. "But why?" She asked.

"Why what R?" She smiled at the nickname.

"Why me? W-why choose me?" She said shyly.

"Because you're different, in a good way. You're brilliant, your smile is beautiful and I mean your real smile, your laugh, your face when it lights up when something good comes on kerrang, your walk, your dress sense. You may say bad things about yourself, that your ugly or worthless, you're not, you're amazing, and I love it, I-I love you" My eyes didn't move from hers as I said that.

Next thing I know, she was kissing me. I kissed back, I've missed her lips being against mine.

She closed her eyes as the kiss got more passionate. We got up at the same time on are knees, our lips haven't moved from each others.

She fell gently on her back on the bed. I smiled down at her. I leaned down and we start making out again. She pulled at my shirt and started undoing the buttons, our eyes closed kissing me.

I pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. I turned back to R and started pulling at her hoodie. She pulls it up again, not wanting it off.

I bent down to her right ear and whisper. "I won't hurt you" It send shivers through her. I leaned back up, one leg on one side of R's waist and the other on the opposite. She nodded and I bent down slowly, I took off her hoodie with help from her and threw that on the floor as well.

I kissed her one more time before planting kisses along her right arm. I could see old scars, some random lines, some would make out words. I held up her left hand up to my mouth and place soft kisses. I noticed that she looks in pain. I looked at her arm and see new cuts, bright red.

"I'm sorry" I heard her say as I looked closer to the cuts. I put her arm carefully down and looked into her eyes.

"It's okay babe, just please, please promise you won't again" She nodded. We kissed gently after, comforting each other. I pulled her band tee off making sure I wouldn't hurt her.

(A/N You know what happened next JOKE wait until next chapter, hehe

Do you like?

Sorry if it was a big cheesy :-/

Mike and Raven??

Maven or Rike?

Rike sounds weird.....

Please Vote Comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading :)