Nine In The Afternoon

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

I was standing in the hall. I could hear Mike and Bille arguing. I just want to see Mike.

I heard some foot steps towards the other sure of the door so I bolted upstairs and in Mikes room.

Shit I was meant to go to mine.

I closed the door and walked in more. I looked around at different things he has. The room has been untouched since he went.

I started to think...

Am I still with Mike? I heard him kind of say I was. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I am, it's just Billie. He's a good friend, I just don't feel the same way as him and he might do stuff.

I thought for a bit longer. Is my family ever going to come back? I don't want them to. I know that's bad but they hate me. And also Amy.... that message for sometime ago.

Was someone playing a horrible joke? Or was it really her...

~Next Day~

I opened my eyes to the sound of some music playing from downstairs. I looked around, still in mikes room, I sighed.

But then listened to the music again. It was the guys playing. I've never heard them play before. I'm glad there doing something.

I got up and stretched, I made my way to the door slowly and opened it. I opened the door and went down the stairs, taking every step carefully. The music was coming from the living room.

I walked over to the open door and listened.

"Gloria! Where are you Gloria?

You found a home in all your scars and ammunition-" The loud music and the singing stopped. Was that .... about me? It's probably not, I'll act like I haven't heard it.

I heard some mumbling and ruffling of papers. When the hell was there a drum kit in the living room? What if my family come home now and see this?

Then the door suddenly opened. Mike was standing in front of me. I looked up at him. I opened my mouth to talk but nothing comes out. The same happens with him.

We just stare at each other. Billie pushes past him and looks at me.

"Where were you last night?" He asks. What? Does he have to know where I am all the time, I didn't even leave the house.

"....I um slept in a...d-different room" I stutter out. Now he's making me nervous...

"Well, tell me where your going to sleep next time" He says with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Shut up Billie, she can do what she wants" Tré shouts from inside the room.

Billie shrugs and looks at me. "Did you hear us play?" He questions, I shake my head lying no. "Ok... Well you should probably eat" I sigh and look at Mike again, both of us not saying a word.

Then I walk along the hall and out to the kitchen. I don't want to eat.

(A/N, Yay! I updated!!

Mike and Raven?

Billie and Raven?

Um Tré?

Should her family come back?

Please vote comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading :)