All I Want

[P.O.V Gloria/Raven]

I woken up and slowly sat up. I was laying on Mike, it was nice but it felt creepy. I sat there just thinking. Yesterday was fucking bad but it was fucking good. I smiled at the thought of yesterday. I smiled, I did like smiling.

"Hey" I heard from the other side of the room. It came from a sleepy Billie. "Hi" I replied back.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm good" No lie. He smiled then got up and walked towards me.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked. I stood up. "I guess that's a yes" It made me smile. "You have a cute smile" He said, wait what?

[P.O.V Billie]

Aww shit did I just say that out loud? Holy shit. I rubbed the back of my neck, she looked at me and did a tiny giggle. I smiled, "You have a cute smile to" She said still smiling.

"Breakfast?" I asked again. She nodded and we walked to the kitchen.

"What do you want?" I asked waving my arms around the kitchen.

"Ummmmm" She said while she was thinking, I thought as well.

"Pancakes?" I asked. She thought again then nodded with a smile. I made the mix and cooked it. After awhile it was finished. I gave her a plate with 3 pancakes, then I sat down opposite her at the breakfast bar with mine. After we were finished I cleaned up. Then sat down again facing Raven.

"You can stay here longer if you want. It's a big house, as you know, it's your grandparents right?" I asked her, I hope she wanted to stay. It would be free for her, we're renting the place.

"Yeah it is, I don't want to be in the way" She said lightly.

"You won't be in the way" I chuckled.

She smiled, she felt wanted.

"Okay, I need to pick up some things at home first" She explained.

"Okay, me and the guys will take you" I said happily.

"It's okay I'll walk" She stated.

"No, I'm driving you, don't want you to get hurt again" I said making my point.

[P.O.V Gloria/Raven]

He does care, he actually cares.  Maybe I  can really trust someone,   I can trust the whole band. It feels great, I thought.

"Deal" I said holding my hand out to Billie. Why am I doing this I hate being touched or me doing what I'm doing, I thought with panic. He laughed slightly a shook my hand gently.

"Have you seen my bag?" I asked Billie.

"Umm, I think it's on the chair to your right" He said while pointing to my right.

I looked and grabbed my bag. I put it on my lap to open it up. I looked around it because I didn't know if Andy and his friends took stuff or put anything in there. I found something tapped to the back of a photo. I took it out and looked at the photo. It was of me and my best best friend called Amy. She sadly died last year. She hung herself, but she's not dead to me, she was the only person I talked to, the only person who liked the same things as me. Then one day she finally got out of life but left me behind. There's something different. What the FUCK? How the fuck didn't I see this. Both me and Amy's faces have been scratched out. I turned the photo around, there was a note tapped to it. I opened it up and read.

'We know you're going to end up killing yourself like you little friend did. We helped her on her way, we are going to do the same for you.

We know where you live.

We're do more next, forget the knife, we could get some pleasure off you and you CAN'T stop us.'

****

I walked in the living room to see Mike and Tré still sleeping. I hid the note with the picture down the side of one of the sofas and then walked back to the kitchen. I didn't want to be near the note.

After about a hour Mike and Tré were up and we were all getting into the car to get to my house. It took about 20 minutes in the car, Billie parked the car and we all got up. I didn't want to be alone for even one second after reading that note.

( A/N, Yay another chapter up :)

Billie and Raven???

Vote.

Comment.

Thanks for reading :D