Many Of Horror

Tré's P.O.V

When we all got out of the car we walked up the path to the small house. Raven put the key in and opened the door for us. Raven ran up the stairs and we just walked around. Its a very small house, a bit messy to. I walked into a room that I think is the living room. There was NO TV!!! What the fuck?!?!?

As Billie and Mike were sat down, I walked up the stairs to look for Raven. I heard some noises so I followed them. I knocked at the end door.

"Yeah?" She asked. I walked in to see her packing some things.

"God, this room is really small" I said. She didn't say anything just carried on packing as I looked around her room. There wasn't that much there. As I looked around more I saw dried blood on the floor.

"Why is there blood on the floor?" I asked cautiously.

"...I killed a guy..." She growled mysteriously.

"What?!" I shouted, confused. "Really?!"

"No." She said flatly.

"So it was a joke then?" I chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, sure, why not." She said. Okay I'm now scared. A couple of minutes passed, Billie and Mike entered the room. Thank fuck.

"Hey, you alright??" Mike asked while Billie was helping Raven pack stuff.

"Huh?" I ask.

"I said are you alright?" He repeated.

"Um good" I said then walked out of the room, down the stairs out the door and sat in the car. I got slightly freaked out in there.

About half an hour later they finally came out. They put all Ravens stuff in the back and they all jumped in.

~~Later~~

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

It was about 10:30pm and it was dark out. I unpacked my stuff into a spare room. I actually had a good bed here. I could actually sleep.

I quietly went down the stairs and opened the front door. I needed some fresh air, a cold night walk would help me.

As I walked down the streets to the park, I heard some noises coming from behind me. I took a quick look over my shoulder to see what/who it was.

Just 2 men drunk. They tried talking to me but I didn't even talk to people I know why would I talk to them.

"Let me show you a good time" One of them said, he tried to grab my hand but I legged it away just in time. I heard them try to run after me, they were too drunk anyway. I was now running around the park. I ran around a corner and bumped into someone, which caused me to fall back on the floor.

"Ah shit" The man said.

"Sorry" I said quietly.

"Raven?" They asked.

"Uhh yeah? " As I stood up, I saw who it was Mike.

"Why were you running?" He asked.

"I....i Uhhh" I stuttered. Just after I said that I could hear the men.

"Where the fuck did she go?" One of them slurred. Mike looked at me confused. I could hear the men starting to come close to where Mike and I were.

Out of know where Mike grabbed my hand and pulled me into the trees to hide. After a couple of minutes of hiding, with Mike still holding my hand, he pulled me out of the trees.

Still holding my hand he looked into my eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked concerned. I nodded in shock.

We walked around the park for a bit after we knew it was safe. He was still holding my hand, I didn't want to say anything because well, well I liked it.

Get a hold of yourself I can't like anyone like that. Its not like he would feel he same way. Wait what? What do I feel like? I need to stop over thinking.

(A/N Sorry for the wait.

Please Vote, Comment and shit :)