Forget About It

Billie's P.O.V

"Hey Billie... Are you awake?" Someone asked quietly. I rolled over so I was facing the open door way. It was Raven, I smiled to her sleeply and waved for her to come over. She closed the door and walked over. I put on the small dim light that was on my bed side table.

She sat on the end of my bed, she was wearing from what I could see some shorts, and a massive black hoodie, zipped down. With a band t-shirt under I think.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, sitting up slightly. She didn't answer just kept playing with her hands. I shuffled over to her and turned her head to face me.

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

I looked into his green eyes. He's so sweet and kind but with Mike I... It felt different. Like it was kind of new to both of us. I trust Billie, with my life, well maybe, kind of the same as I do with Mike but a bit more with Mike, I thought.

I looked away from Billie, I could hear him sigh. "Just tell me what's wrong" He said.

"I just.........Mike.. He,.... I"

Why am I doing this?

Billie's P.O.V

She started crying. I pulled her over to for a hug. I know she hates this but, it feels right. What did Mike do? It must be bad. God he's going to pay for it, if her hurt Raven. She slowly stopped crying.

She started to push me away, shaking her head left to right. "I can't" She said quietly.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked. She stood up shaking her head again.

"I just can't" She replied.

"Why? Why can't you what? Why did you even fucking come in here? Look just tell me what the fucks wrong!" The swearing probably wasn't the right thing to do. I wished that I didn't do it now.

"I don't know" She whispered. Her breathing started to quicken, she couldn't stop. She fell back on to my bed. She was having a panic attack.

"Raven I'm sorry this is my fault, just try to calm down" I kind of was yelling. I told her to sit up and put her head in between her legs to calm down, she did it, it helped a bit.

Tré and Mike came in the room when she calmed right down, they must of heard.

Mike's P.O.V

Raven was still a bit shaky, she didn't even look at me. I just needed to talk to her alone. I walked up to her and sat down on the bed. "Can we speak for a minute, alone?" I asked her.

"Mike that's not a very good idea, she just had a panic attack and she doesn't really want to talk with you" Billie spat out.

"How do you know that?" I asked. I turned back to Raven.

"Please?" I asked, she nodded her head, yes!

We both got up at the same time and walked out of Billie's room. Before we left I gave a smug smile to Billie which he hated. We walked into my room, at first she didn't want to go in. When we got in I told her she could sit on my bed. She did.

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

"Why have you been avoiding me this week, well two weeks?" He asked, I wasn't avoiding him its just Billie kept taking me places, well tonight I was hoping to avoid him but that didn't work out.

"Billie, he.. he kept taking me places.... but ummm tonight... I..I want wanted to avoid y-you" I stuttered. He walked over to me and lifted up my arms, holding my hands in his to his chest.

"Why were you avoiding me tonight?" He asked, he should know right?

"I heard umm noises come coming from your r-room" I shyly said.

"What?" He said to hisself, still holding my hands to his chest. He sighed, then looked at me and smiled.

"I'm a bit grossed out but that was Tré and Maygen. doing it in... my room" He said, now that made me laugh a bit.

He pulled my hands up to his lips and kissed them. "I wouldn't of done that to you Raven" He said, then carried on kissing my hands. My hoodie sleeve's started to fall up my arm. Shit.

"Umm Raven? What are theses?" He said gesturing to my fresh cuts.

"Well, umm" I started.

(A/N, I CAN'T STOP WRITING THIS BOOK!!!

Umm sorry about that ^^

Mike and Raven??

Billie and Raven??

Billie and Tré?? They were left in a room together!!

I know she wasn't in this one but....

Tré and Maygen???

Please Vote, Comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading!!!!!