Know Your Enemy

[P.O.V Billie]

I couldn't stop looking at her. She was so fucking hot. Yeah yeah she's 16 but I don't care. I stood up a couple of minutes after Mike sat down again. I felt so fat after the pizza, I didn't look it haha. I started undoing my belt.

"I feel really fat" I said they both looked at me. Raven looked terrified. She stood up quickly and ran to the corner trying to turn into a small ball. Mike and I walked over to her worried.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"DON'T HIT ME WITH IT!" She shouted closing her eyes in terror.

"Hit you with what?" I said trying to calm her down.

"Your belt" She stressed. I would never hit her or anyone with a belt.

"I was never going to. I wouldn't think of doing that to you or anyone. I just felt fat after pizza" I told her.

"That's what he says" she said started to cry again. Mike and I sat down on the floor next to her.

"Who says?" Mike asked. She took a breath and looked at us.

"M-my" she stopped and wiped a tear away. "M-my Dad" She stuttered.

What? Why? God I didn't mean to scare her. I needed to say something. Think Billie think. "Look at us" I said, she looked up at us. "We will never hurt you. Never. And we won't let anyone hurt you anymore. Okay?" I asked. She wiped her face with the sleeve of her shirt and nodded. Mike stood up and walked out of the room. Probably to tell Tré off for eating that pizza.

I stood up and held my hand out for Raven to get up. She looked at my hand for a second, then looked at me. I nodded. She slowly put her hand up to mine. I grabbed her hand gently and helped her up. I walked to the kitchen door way and turned back. "Come on" I said to Raven lightly. We both walked towards the living room. I closed the door behind me then walked to the sofa Tré was sitting on. She stood there not knowing what to do.

[P.O.V Mike]

She was just standing there, she was panicking still. "Come sit here" I said patting the space to the left of me. She walked over and sat down. Tré turned on the TV and Kerrang was on. It was our song American Idiot. A massive smile came on Raven's face. She looked so happy.

"So, your a fan?" I asked her. She looked at me then at her hands and nodded. She's shy, it's cute. Yep I'm 37 and thinking things about a 17 year old girl. This is probably what Tre thinks about ALL the time. We all talked together, we learnt a lot about Raven. Good things like, music she's into and what she likes, stuff like that.

Later on we watched the film Bourne Identity. It was really good, I've seen it many times before but it was still great. Everyone started falling asleep through it. Soon after that I did.

(A/N Sorry for the wait, I had to go to hospital because I slammed the car door into my hand. I can't write that fast because I'm right handed and it was my right hand)