Lover Boy

Mike's P.O.V

"Raven come out of your room" I said softy. She has locked herself in after Billie told her that we were leaving. "We have to leave, if I don't I'm going to get kidnapped again...or the police will find me" I rest the side of my face on the door and sigh.

"I don't want to leave you, but I don't know how we will get you to come with us...only if your parents were here it could work maybe" I heard some movement in the room and the door opened. I look down at her, she stepped to the side and I walked in.

She closed the door behind me and I turned to her. I pulled her into a hug and she laid her head against my chest. "My parents hate me... they wouldn't let me" She said sadly.

"We've got 6 days... lets make the best of it, and we might try and sort it out ok?" I asked and she nodded into my chest. I pulled back and looked down at her. I kissed her cheek and she weakly smiled. I smiled back and pressed my lips on hers. She kissed back and lifted her hands to go around my neck.

I moved my hands on her hips deepening the kiss. We moved over to the bed not breaking the kiss. She pulled and lied down on the bed. I smiled and moved on to her, straddling her. I leaned down and kissed her again, I was starting to get hard. I started to grind on to her and she moaned. Her moan is so sexy! I looked into to her eyes and kissed her passionately. I pulled back to breathe and smiled down at her. I undid my jeans and pulled them down smirking. Her eyes went down to my crotch and went wide. I went to undo her jeans but she stopped me.

"Please?" I asked. She shook her head and I removed my hands away from her jeans. I started to kiss her neck causing her to moan. I nibbled at her ear lobe smiling. "Touch me?" I whispered. She took a deep breath in and nodded shyly.

I held her hand gently as I brought her hand to my man hood, that I got out a minute ago. I wrapped her hand around it gently causing me to let out a moan. I looked at Raven, she blushes awkwardly.

"Mm that feels good" I mumbled and gently moved her hand up and down my man hood. After a while I let her do it by herself. I moaned into her ear. It felt so good. I kissed up her neck moaning. She let out small moans moving her hand faster then slow again.

"Ohh Raven" I moaned and climaxed in her hand. When I looked into her eyes, I smiled at her. She let out a small laugh and sat up. I got off her and sat at the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong..?" She asked. I looked over to her, she was wiping her hand with a tissue then looked back to me.

"Nothing at all, I'm going to sort out some things okay?" I asked and she nodded. I kissed her cheek then left the room.

(I am so sorry for the wait! Been so busy, changing things too. I'm not really sure what to do now in this story?

Got any ideas?

Please vote comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading! )