And The Rain Will Kill Us All

Mike's P.O.V

Jared kicked open the door and we both ran in. The elderly man walked out and started shouting. Jared punch him and he shut up. I was just standing there, zoned out.

Hoping that someone would hear, even thou I am going this. I'll probably got to jail. Better than this I guess. I just want Raven. If Billie has done anything to her I will kill him.

"MIKE!!" Jared shouting bringing me out of my thoughts. I ran over to him and helped him move the -now unconscious old man- into the living room.

My head was spinning. I need to leave. I want to go back. I don't want to be like this! I hate it! If I leave Ronnie will find me and kill me... But I need to go... I need to be with Raven...

I don't want to be a bad person.....

I pulled my hair, making me groan. That's it I'm doing it! I could hear Jared beating the guy up again. I ran out of the house and looked around. I was shaking. Then I ran towards Ravens grandparents house.

I whacked my fists on the door, panicking. I could hear police sirens in the distance.

The door opened and Tré was there. He didn't have time to react, I just pushed past him fast and he closed the door.

(A/N, sorry for the wait, sorry that's it's short.... but I will update soon. I promise :3

Has mike done the right thing?

Mike and Raven?

Billie and Raven?

Poor old guy .... :( Did I name him? If I did I forgot... :O

Please Vote Comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading the fucking short chapter :)