Leaving again?

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

I was poking at a piece of toast I made. I ate a bit but Billie would say not enough. I sigh and give up eating. I hear someone's foot steps come into the kitchen. I don't look up to see who it is.

I hear them sit down across the breakfast bar from me. I finally look up and it's Mike.

"Hi" He says looking me in the eyes. I've missed him so much. He does a weak smile, which I return. "Are you ok?" He asks me.

"I'm better now, but what about you? Y-you were gone for so long, what happened?"

"Don't worry R" I've missed him calling me that. "I'm back, I'm fine, I just want to be with you" I smiled at him, then it just hit me its Christmas day! Has anyone noticed?

"I'm so glad your back, its what I wanted for Christmas" I said as I looked into his blue eyes again.

He smiled at me again and then stood up, he came around to me and held my hands in his. I watched him as he picked them up and up to his mouth. He kissed then, still looking into my eyes.

"I'm never going to leave you again, ok?" I nodded and he bent down to me and let go of my hands and I placed them in my lap. He then cupped my cheeks with his hands and tilted my head up a bit. He bent down and pressed his lips on to mine. Then he started moving his lips and I did the same.

All my feelings or worrying, lost, pain and loneliness has gone. Just because of him. But as all good things have to end, he pulled away when we heard someone clear there throat.

I look to the door way, Billie's there. "I've got some bad news" He stats."In six days, On Friday we're leaving to go back to American"

"What?" I ask shocked. I turn to Mike. "You knew this??"

"We all were talking about it this morning..." Mike said.

"You said you weren't going to leave again"

"Well, if you want... You come with us" He says looking into my eyes.

"Mike we haven't got her passport and it would be like kidnapping" Billie points out.

"I'm going to be alone again..."

( :(....

Sorry it's short...

Ohh ohh! I've got a new fanfic up! Its called 'The Man In My Back Garden' it's a Gerard Way one and is a teacherXstudent one:) so if ya could read that:))

Them going back to America?

Please vote comment and shit ;D