I Feel Just Like A Bad Joke

Mike's P.O.V

She pulled her arms away from me, pulling the sleeves down over them. I kneeled down so I was facing up at her. "It's nothing Mike" She said looking down at her lap.

"Raven you can tell me anything, just tell me why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm sorry, it's just the only way, I feel I-I I" She stuttered.

"It's okay, it's okay"  I said rubbing her knees. "We're work it out together" I said, she looked up from her lap into my eyes.

"Together?" She asked.

"Together, okay?" I replied, she sighed and nodded.

"You can sleep in here if, you want?" I asked, she nodded. Soon after that she was sound asleep next to me on the bed.

- WARNING - If you're triggered by self-harming, skip the next part -

Raven/Gloria's P.O.V

"Go get you fucking sister out of her room" I heard my dad shout to my brother Eddy. I heard my brothers foot steps get closer to my bedroom door. As the door opened slowly, I hid under my bed.

I heard him walking around. "Get out now Gloria" He ordered. I thought he would leave the room, but he knew I was in here. I saw his feet walk over to the bed. He bent down. He found me. He grabbed my arm and dragged me out from under the bed. I screamed. "SHUT UP" He shouted. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

He threw me on the floor, as I picked myself up from the floor, I came face to face with my farther. "School called, they said you started a fight" He stated. "Gloria you know that's bad, and you know you have to be punished" He started taking his belt off. I was about to run but Eddy grabbed me and threw me back on to the floor.

My Dad approached me, belt in hand. No, not again.

Please no...

"Raven, Raven, wake up" I heard Mikes voice, what the fuck? I opened my eyes to see him looking down at me. "Hey, it's alright" His sweet voice said. I sat up with his help on the bed. It was morning.

"I'm going to go to my room and g-get change... changed" I stuttered, looking down at my lap. "Okay R" He said, 'R' was that my nickname for my nickname? I liked it. I looked up at him, he was smiling. I smiled back but not as much.

Soon after I walked to my room. I got changed into some black skinny jeans and my Slipknot t-shirt. I sat on my single bed and thought about my life.

Am I okay? I know I'm not, I never will be. I'm just a freak, a fucking freak. Not even my own family cares about me. I'm nothing. I'm nothing, nothing to anyone.

But then you have Mike. He said 'together' it made me happy. He cares, and he's not just lying, I think.

I can't be happy. Nothing right will happen.

I grabbed my razor and held it to my left arm. I'm not going to kill myself, not yet. I still need some pain. It brings me back to reality. Does that sound stupid? I don't care, it's what I'm doing.

I cut long cuts into my arm. They were deep but not too deep, they were bleeding at the right amount. My left arm was all bloody. The pain was a bitch, I wanted it to go away, but at the same time.

I enjoyed it.

It was a nice feeling.

After a couple of minutes I wiped my left arm off with a old t-shirt. It didn't look that much different after I wiped the blood off. Rose red cuts soon to be scars. All up the inside of my left arm. I put my razor in the bloody t-shirt and hid it under my bed. Looking under the bed, it made me think back to my dream, not dream, flashback.

I geo back up and sat back on my bed. Thinking more.

Mike, Mikes going to be so, well I don't know. It's not my fault I have this, this problem. I grabbed my black hoodie and put it on. I just needed to remember not to take this off.

(A/N, CHAPTER 11 PEOPLE!!

So,,,

Should Mike find out more about Ravens cutting??

Or should Billie?? Or Tré?? Or Maygen??

Next chapter there will have more Tré, Maygen and Billie.

Trillie might happen soon!! But it's a secret so, shhhhh ;)

Anyone wanna be Billie's friend with benefits??

If you do inbox me....... :D

Please Vote, Comment and shit ;D

Thanks for reading!!!!