Chapter 5 - Arrival

"Princess!" Lanky yelled from behind me. I turned around slowly to face him on the horse. We still hadn't arrived at our destination yet. Where ever the hell that was.

"What?" I asked in confusion. Lanky looked pretty mad but I have nooo idea why.

"Are you even listening to me?" He asked.

"Wait you've been talking?" To be honest I keep zoning out cause I'm that bored. I never thought traveling would be this boring. Like seriously something's has to happen soon or I'm gonna really die of boredom.

"Yes Princess I've been talking. Seriously you have to focus." Now I'm really confused.

What was I meant to focus on? A tree? No that can't be right. Who in there right mind would focus on a tree? I mean really its a tree for gods sake it's not going anywhere!

And there I go again talking to myself.

Well I better answer him or he might get madder and you really don't want to get an assassin mad.

Been there done that.

Oh and trust me you don't wanna know.

So I answered him with the obvious.

"I sorry I'm just trapped in my own thoughts right now because I'm really really bored." I groaned. I've stopped talking so formal because the guys don't even care so I'm just talking like how I usually talk to Jaide. My heart sinks at the thought of Jaide.

I hope she's all right and hasn't been killed. She a strong girl I sure she's all right. I mentally nodded to myself. Now back to what Lanky was saying, what ever that was.

"It's all right Princess just stay focus when I explain the plan to you again," he emphasized that word just to make me feel bad I think.

Well your in for a shock 'cause I don't feel bad all dummy! I don't know what's come over me it's like I'm a completely new person which is weird seeing as its only been a day since I was kidnapped.

Maybe they hit me too hard on the head.

Yea that's it!

Or maybe I've always been like this but I haven't been able to show it 'cause of living in the palace.

No that can't be right.

Wait a minute I have been like this before. Yea when I was like five or six I used to run around the palace like a wild animal. I was unstoppable, well until I turned ten 'cause that's when I told myself I was no longer a kid and had to acted the part of a Princess.

Or was that my mum who told me that.

Oh well who cares I'm just glad I can be me again.

"Ok first things first your going to have to wear my cloak and make sure you cover you head with the hood. Okay?" I nod my head in answer to show that I'm listening. Now for the rest of it. Joy! Not! "Keep your head bowed at all times and stay with us at all times. And don't at any time try to run away or attract anyone's attention especially one of the Kings knights." I nodded again.