*Chapter 5*

"Umm...hi Jason." I smiled. Jason smiled at me and turned around towards Justin.

"What are you doing around my girlfriend?" Girlfriend?

"Girlfriend?" Justin asked, looking at me confused. I gave him the same face also. I hope he caught on to it.

"Jason what-" He cut me off, "It's ok babe, I know you didn't want people to know, but I just couldn't help it." Okay this boy is something...

Jess pinched me on my arm causing me to yelp. I turned to her, rubbing my arm over the area that would soon be bruised. "What?!" I cried.

I paid no attention to Justin and Jason.

"You didn't tell me you and Jason are a thing! How could you! I'm your best friend! You can tell me anything!"

"Listen Jess I-" I started to explain to her but she cut me off.

"No! I know you know that I like Jason, but I would not mind if you guys went out! I wouldn't be mad at you!" You giggled.

"Yeah the thing is-" I started again but she cut me off. Again.

"No, no. No more talking. I forgive you." She pulled me into a hug and turned me around. Justin was gone (and so was the crowd) and Jason was standing there looking at me, checking me out. I cleared my throat. His brown eyes made their way back up to my eyes.

"Jason, can I talk to you in private?" He smirked at me and nodded and started walking. I followed. We walked down the hallway and Jason pulled me into a janitor's closet. And it was pretty small.

"Girlfriend?" I questioned him. He smirked at me. "Well yeah, I had to say something to get Justin away from you. I know he aggravates you. Your friend Jessica told me." Of course, but I was confused at myself because I was hurt that he would only say I was his girlfriend because of some stupid reason.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Unless you want it to be real." He moved closer to me. Um?

"Oh, no no no I didn't mean it-"

"It's okay if you want me Shay." He smirked at me and unzipped his leather jacket. What does he think he's doing?

He moved his head closer to mine. I stayed frozen. I couldn't move.

"It's ok to want me, cause truth is, I want you too." He leaned in more and his lips touched mine. Oh my god.

And I couldn't help but kiss back of course.

I mean he is very attractive.

His lips were so soft against mine. Probably the softest I've ever felt from a boy.

Did you forget he's a criminal Shay? I reminded myself.

I pulled away and at the same time the door opened to the closet.

"What the hell? Get out of here before I get the principle!" The janitor yelled at us.

"Shit." Jason cursed. He grabbed my hand and we ran out the closet without looking back. The bell rung for homeroom to begin.

"Guess we gotta go to class." Jason said as he winked at me.

We walked back to class hand in hand. I didn't mind at all cause I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss we had. And maybe, just maybe, I like Jason.

Just a little.

~

yo, i'm outside!! :p - Jess