*Chapter 14*

Enjoy my loves.

~

So of course when my mom asked what happened, I had to lie.

And Justin was right by my side, probably glaring holes through my head at me, probably wondering why I was lying, but when she left, he wasn't.

"So when are you going to tell her that you get abused by your boyfriend, hmm?"

My mouth dropped. "Um, I don't get abused by Jason!" I almost screamed. Didn't he claim that he saw the whole thing? It was totally obvious that he didn't mean to hurt me nor does he 'abuse me'. He's not that type of person. Right?

"I'm just saying."

Okay, who is this person, and why is he in Justin's body?

"Justin, that's such a dick move." Someone said from behind me. I turned around and saw an older looking boy. He had black hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in all black. He had similar looks to Justin and his mom. He's definitely related to them.

"Umm." I shifted awkwardly.

"Derek go away!" Justin pushed him, playfully I guess. 'Derek' laughed and walked away.

I bit my lip and looked down.

"I'm sorry, Shay. I'm just frustrated and angry at what he did to you." He said as he put an arm around my shoulder. I sighed. "I know, and I told you that it was a mistake. He didn't mean it, trust me." I almost said babe at the end of that sentence, so I looked down, blushing.

"Fine. Just-just please stay by my side." I looked up and looked into his pleading eyes. I could disagree with him, he obviously knows what's best for me.

"Fine."

Once it got dark, mostly everyone moved inside. Jess texted me saying that she was coming over. I was surprised because she told me that Justin was the one who invited her over. I wondered if he told her that the three of us need to talk, about what happened, or that he just wants her over here just because.

Soon, I started to see some of Justin's many friends come through the door. I looked around the room and spotted Justin. I gave him a confused look as to why there were kids from our school here. He must have gotten the message cause he started to walk towards me.

"Relax. I'm just inviting some of my close friends. We're going hang out in the game room, coming?" I hesitantly nodded and followed the crowd of boys. I saw Justin's cousin, Derek, following too. That made me felt a little better.

What I really questioned was where was Justin's so called girlfriend? I haven't seen her since the last time I saw Jason.

I quickly dropped the subject. I didn't want to think about it anymore.

I was looking around the dark room at all the different types of games until someone decided to freaking scare me.

I turned around and saw Jess.

"Jess don't do that!" I sighed deeply and rubbed my sides where she poked them hardly. I hated when people did that to me, and she knows it. I was standing by the air hockey table and grabbed a puck. She went to the other side of the table and grabbed one too.

"Sorry. So where's loverboy?" She said as she hit the puck to my side. I suddenly stopped and the puck went into the goal. She scored a point.

"Um, well, h-he's gone." Good going, Shay. I rolled my eyes at my conscience.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

I put down the puck and walked towards her. "I have to tell you somewhere else more private." I grabbed her hand and started pulling her out the room.