*Chapter 12*

Shay

My mom woke me up to tell me that we were leaving in an hour to go to Justin's house. I panicked a little because she could have woken me up earlier! I'm going to have to pick out an outfit quickly.

I grabbed (one of many) white pair of shorts and blue and white stripped sleeveless shirt. I have so many white shorts because I'm clumsy and I always get them dirty, so I buy more than one pair. I did my daily routine and got dressed for the long day. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"Aww Shay! You look pretty!" My mom gasped and pulled on my shirt. "Trying to impress Justin?" Then she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Mom! I'm not trying to impress Justin! Actually, I'm trying not to impress nobody!" Maybe Jason.

"What about that boy who took you out? Jason? Is he coming to Justin's house?"

Mom, get out of my business! "Yes. He is coming." I ignored her the rest of the time at home and checked my phone. Jason texted me about 15 minutes ago saying that he would meet me at Justin's.

I still ignored my mom on the way to Justin's house. Dad had to work today so he wouldn't be with us.

When we got there, I saw Jason leaning on the front hood of another different car. I sighed as I got out and walked towards him.

"Seriously, you better stop stealing people's cars, Jase." He smirked at me and gave me a bear hug. "I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I mentally aww'ed and told that I missed him too. My feelings were getting stronger for him.

Someone cleared their throat behind me and we pulled back. We turned around saw my mother with her hands folded. I couldn't read the expression on her face. I guess it was between shock, happiness, and anger.

"Is this Jason?" She unfolded her arms. I nodded but Jason was the one to speak up.

"Yes miss. I see where Shay gets her beauty." He smiled at the both of us.

My jaw dropped as I saw the scene unfold in front of me. Jason just complimented my mom, she giggled and gave him a hug, and she told him that he was quote on quote 'super handsome and has a nice personality for me'.

I had to stop them before they kept talking. "Ok guys, we should get going-err-inside." I smiled and nodded at myself.

Jason looked at me with his mouth partly open, then smirked. My mom nodded. "We should!" She turned around and I thanked god that she was about to leave us alone, but, "Oh and Jason?"

"Yes?" He said as he hugged me from behind.

"You should come to dinner someday." Then she winked and walked inside of the house.

I sighed in annoyance. That woman.

"Your mom seems pretty nice." He said as we both started walking towards the front door.

"Sure?" I blushed as he kissed the side of my head. If I was someone else, I would think that we were a real couple.

We walked inside, hand and hand and greeted people. I introduced Jason, as my boyfriend, to everyone.

We both walked outside to the backyard, and I spotted Justin.

And his so called 'girlfriend'.

"Let's go say hi to Bieber and his girlfriend." Jason whispered in my ear. I got chills from his breath touching my neck. It almost made me moan, damn.

I nodded and we walked over to Justin and his girlfriend.

"Hey Bieber." Jason said as he smirked to Justin, who was chasing his girlfriend with silly string.

"Oh hey, Jason...and Shay. It's nice to see you both here, together." Then he put on a fake smile. I smiled and Jason gripped my hand harder but then put his arm around my waist.

"Ha Jay! I got silly string too!" His girlfriend said as she reached us. She giggled then looked at us.

Then stopped.

"Oh hey. I'm Allyson, Jay's girlfriend." She smiled as she reached out to shake my hand. What the hell? Jay's girlfriend? Shake my hand? I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Shay," I shook her hand. "And this is-"

"The douc-I mean-the guy from my job, yeah." Her smiled faded. "Jason." He said, jaw clenching, looking anywhere but in front of him.

"Yep..." I said. It was getting pretty awkward. I hope the rest of the time here isn't awkward.

~

Thanks for reading~! ♥