*Chapter 8*

I sighed. I have never been in this position before. Liking two people at the same time.

I decided to skip the rest of school and go by Jess' house.

"Oh hey Shay, aren't you suppose to be at school. Oh wait, did you skip?"

"Yeah, I-I wanted to check up on you." Okay it was the truth and a lie. I wanted to see Jess but I also wanted to get advice from her.

I walked in and she closed the door and dashed up to her room. I've always loved Jess' room. She had a bunk bed (I stay a lot!) and her walls were burgundy. She had a desk with her laptop sitting on it, and a window to the right of the desk, and a couch. She had a flat screen and a walk-in closet. And to top it all off, her walls were decorated with quotes of her favorite songs and dangling white lights.

I sat on the couch and she laid on her bed with a blanket around her.

"What's up?"

"Well, I need your advice on something." I crossed my legs and sat straight, getting ready to spill my emotions to her.

"Go on." She demanded, not taking her eyes off of me.

I sighed loudly, "I-I kinda...maybe sort of....umm....like.....two people."

"Jason, and?"

"Yes Jason. And..."

"Justin?"

I gulped. Of course she knew. She can read me like a damn book! "Yeah, Justin. Justin and Jason."

She sighed and sat up. "Well, Justin has a girlfriend," How come I am the only person who didn't know he has a girlfriend? Seriously, who is she? "And Jason is a man whore. Wow, this is bad."

My head hung low. I'm torn. "Yeah, you're right. Maybe I should just - I don't know!"

"Hmm. Don't go for Justin. You and him just became friends, and he has a girlfriend, but Jason. If you get with him there maybe a slight chance, just a slight chance of him changing. I don't know. That's just what I think."

I guess she was right. Justin and I just became friends again, and there's no way I would have a chance, he has a girlfriend! And Jason - I just don't know about him 'changing', but maybe he'd change for me?

"Thanks for the help Jess." I smiled at her.

"No problem. Hey, want to blast some music?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"You know it!" She ran to her stereo and turned it on. She turned it all the way up and we danced practically all day, even when we couldn't breath from our colds.