*Chapter 25*

Here we go! Enjoy :)

~

Justin

Jason snatched my keys out of my pants pocket and ran towards my car. I followed him and got in the passenger's seat since he got in the driver's seat and pulled off towards the direction the cars went in.

"Is this the right way?" He gritted his teeth together as he tightened his grip on my steering wheel.

"Yes." I sighed. I was mad too but I wasn't pissed like Jason was. I just saw her best friend, her brother and my ex girlfriend kidnap her.

"It was Jessica, Steven, Allyson and some other guy." I announced.

He groaned loudly. "What the flying fuck! Stupid ass shady ass bastards. They better not put a hand on my girl or I swear I will fuck them up."

"I know they better not." I said, wondering off in my thoughts. I just couldn't believe that Steven and his sister and MY GIRLFRIEND - well ex girlfriend - just fucking kidnapped Shay. It was like some sort of sick twisted dream. I started to think about Allyson. How could she betray me and be so shady? I knew something fishy was going on with her. I knew she really didn't like Shay that much. I just thought that she was jealous of her. I mean, Shay is beautiful. Any girl would envy her. I remember that day of the barbecue at my house when Allyson said that she could see I had feelings for Shay. But I denied them to her. I didn't want any more drama to come into the picture.

But it was too late for that.

Without even thinking, I fetched my phone out of my pocket and dialed Allyson's number. I put the phone to my ear and waited for her to pick up.

"What?" She answered annoyed. I growled at her answering the phone. I should be the one that's annoyed and angry instead of her.

"What the hell is going on? Tell me right now!" I screamed into the phone. I was so damn angry and confused. I needed answers right now about everything.

Jason glanced at me with a confused face. "Who is that?"

"Allyson." I mouthed to him and still waiting for her to answer me. I heard muffled voices and the car's tires screeching in the background. They must know that we're trying to find them.

"It's none of your business! You aren't apart of this!"

I groaned "How the fuck aren't I apart of this?! Shay is my friend and my fucking girlfriend just kidnapped her with her so-called friends! And speaking of girlfriend, we are-"

Jason snatched the phone from out of my hand and put it to his ear. "Put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear this." He spat.

I sighed as I slumped back into the seat, frustrated. I was just about to tell Allyson that we were over and how much she was wrong for doing something stupid.

"Is this bitch on the speaker yet?" Jason asked angrily. Jason also put the phone on speaker so I could hear too. If I weren't in a sour ass mood I would have laughed at Jason's comment, but nah. No time for that.

Someone's laugher filled the speakers and Jason gripped the wheel tighter, making his hands white. "Jason, it's nice to hear your voice again." Jessica's brother, Steven said in a wicked voice. I rolled my eyes at the fucker.

"Steven. You fucking dick! Where the hell are you taking Shay? I swear to God if you put a finger on her I will blow your brains out!" Jason spat and looked disgusted at the phone as if Steven was actually standing in front of him.

"Like I'm gonna tell you. It's more fun when you trying to find her before we do anything to her." He chuckled from the other end.

I shook my head while looking at the phone. That bastard better not do anything to her or I WOULD blow his brains out, too.